Ꭱʜᎏᎏ᎘s...

En başından başla

He slides the plates over to you and wipes down the surface with a disinfectant wipe. "Would yer mind taking 'em up to 'Tsumu?" His accent was really evident because he was focusing on clearing up the kitchen. He always makes sure to lessen the extra work mum has to do when she gets home...

You leave with a nod and carry the plates upstairs. Why does he needs two plates? He's really living up to his group chat name you think as you turn the handle with your elbow and open his door with your foot. When there is nothing blocking your view you see Atsumu sitting on his bed with a controller in his hand and his attention solely on the TV screen. To his left sitting on the floor was one of his team members that he introduced to you on Monday, Suna. You hadn't gotten to know him as much as the others in the short week but something about him made you want to know more but you weren't going to push him to tell you anything, you'd let him come to you. "Oi 'Tsumu I got some food for yer both" he pauses the game and snatches the plate from your hand. "Hey!" You slap the back of his head.

"What was that for?!" He raises his voice but his face had mischief written all over it.

You roll your eyes and turn to Suna who was watching you, silently. He snaps out of it when you hold the plate in front of his face. "Oh uh thanks..." his voice is almost inaudible but you manage to hear it. It was deep yet smooth at the same time. He's got so much mystery surrounding him...

What you didn't know now was that you were just staring at each other, comfortably taking in each other's appearance. "Y'all want me to leave or?" Atsumu breaks the silence before snickering under his breath. You and Suna don't look away at first, it was almost like a contest as to who would look away first but you didn't want to disturb them any longer so you looked away, wished them luck with their game and walked out, making sure to shut the door behind you. You grasped at some of the fabric on your top as you got lost in your thoughts again. My heart is beating like mad...what is going on?

You didn't want to think too much about what just happened so you went back to your room and listened to some music for a few hours but just as a one of the songs ended a knock comes from outside of your door. You stop the next song from playing and call for them to come in. Who you saw was not who you were expecting. "Oh hi Suna, what's up?" He scans your room and normally you would've questioned this but he had an observant nature so you let it pass. In your head, if you could get him to trust you and to be as comfortable as possible around you he might start opening up or at least talk to you more but you weren't going to push him.

"Atsumu wanted me to ask if you could turn the music down a bit..." he said without making eye contact while keeping his voice low.

You were sceptical, he never normally minds... "also..." he catches you off guard. You glance towards him and see him looking at you expecting permission to continue but his calm gaze didn't easily give this away. You nod at him, smiling warmly and hoped that this was a step closer to befriending him. "What's the name of the song you were just playing?" Now this made your body freeze up. It was only small talk but it was a start, he initiated a small conversation with you on his own accord.

"Uhhh one sec lemme check!" You grab your phone and look at your recently played list. "Oh here it is!" You walk over to him and turn the screen around so he can see it. "Arcade by Duncan Laurence" he nodded and walked out without another word, slowly closing the door but before it completely shut you started playing Geronimo by Sheppard and began dancing around your room as you adjusted some of the paintings on your walls. You knew Atsumu was either up to something or genuinely wanted the music turned down so you just decided to vibe even more in your own space.

However, there was something you didn't know. Suna opened the door again slightly to mention what Atsumu said once again but when he saw you jumping happily around and lip syncing to the song he felt a twang in his heart. Warmth tried to overcome him but before he could smile his poker face returned. He shut the door and left as if he didn't see anything but deep down inside he was glad to have felt something like that again. He hadn't felt anything like that for almost a year and he now felt as if he may be able to trust you in the future but for now his walls would stay up.

He couldn't bear to be hurt again, especially in the exact same way he was before.

════ ⋆★⋆ ═══

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════