Spicy🥵: The zoldyck Consert

Magsimula sa umpisa

The pianist along with the drummer and guitarist hit off and soon after was followed with Illumi singing
"I want to brake free!"
"I want to brake free, from your lies, You're so self satisfied I don't need you!"

You smiled and blushed as he walked around the stage, your best friend stood next to you and started cheering for Hisoka and Illumi. All you can do is watch and smile like an idiot.

"I've got to brake free"
"God knows, God knows I want to brake free."

Out no where, he turns and makes eye contact with you. You felt you heart skip a beat.

"I've fallen in love!"
"I've fallen in love for the first time!"
"This time I know it's for real!"

Your eyes widen, as you see the singer is still making eye contact with you while you listen to the lyrics fall out of his mouth. Your bestie noticed and smiled 'Oh man, THIS GONNA BE GOOD' your best thought to her self.

"I've fallen in love"
"God knows, God knows I've fallen in love"

The singer fall back into reality and took the microphone out the stick, Hisoka and your best friend kept looking at each other. You can tell Hisoka also noticed and had this word grin.

"It's strange but it's true"
"I can't get over the way you live like you do"
"But I have to be sure when I walk out that door"

He glances at you then back to the crowd, you can't believe what was happening. 'It's probably just for the show' you thought to your self as we went on.

"Oh how I want to brake free, baby"
"Oh how I want to be free"
"Oh how I want to brake free"
*Acustic guitar solo by hisoka*

You saw how your best friend eyes lighted up as she saw Hisoka doing his solo, Illumi backed away to give Hisoka the spot light. Illumi did the thumbs up and clapped for Hisoka, he was proud.

Hisoka and Illumi high fived and he went back to his spot, as for Illumi he went back to spot light.

"But life still goes on!"
"I can't get used to, living with out, living with out, living with out you by side"

He got close to us in the small crowd, I couldn't help but blush. He was not close enough to touch him, but can smell his Cologne.

"I don't want to live alone!"
"Hey!"
"God knows, got to make it on my own"

He once more glances at you and back to the crowd, he spent most of the time glancing at you or moving around.

"So baby can't you see"
"I've got to brake free"
"I want to brake free, Yeah!"

You were so amazed , you were a blushing mess. He looks at you then leans a bit back and closes his eyes

"I want, I want, I want, I want to brake free!"

After he finished singing every one was cheering even more, you cheered as well with the brightest smile.

You and your best friend jumped together and cheered. When he once again caught your eyes, he smiled and blushes a bit and took off his shirt. You could've sworn you nose started to bleed.