Me:
Okay... why?

Slyph:
Nothing, I just don't wanna let him overthink.
cuz, you know how is overthink he is?

Me:
Ah... Yes ofc
Don't worry sylph I also don't want to become an extra burden to him
besides, he now needs to focus on the dance.

Slyph:
Love you Y/N, See you next month

You heard a knock "whos inside? I need to go to the bathroom"

-time skip-

Everyone is in the living room eating their breakfast.

"You know what I really want right now?" I said to Jules after I finished my pancake.

"what is it?" Jules asked and Luka overheard

"I need strawberries," I said hoping they have in the fridge.

"I'm not getting it for you, " Jules said and I gave her a cute look but it still didn't work. it's Jules for you.

"but I make the breakfast for you guys" You pouted. suddenly I felt something on top of my head. I placed my hands on my head and felt a bowl full of strawberries.

"Luka," I said shocked. He smiled and seated himself next to me

"Here this is for you, you still like strawberries until now, " He said grinning.

"OMG You remembered, I Love you," I said and Luka chuckled while he suddenly wiped a stain of syrup from my lips.

"Love you too," he said continuing to eat his leftover pancake.

In the meantime, Your friends were staring in shock at the situation not wanting to get between you guys. You looked at them confusedly. "What's wrong? Is the pancake not good enough? Or are you guys aiming at my strawberries?" You glare at them.

"Nothing, Thanks for the pancake (Y/N)" Alya smirk at me.

"Hey guys, We really need to get going now," Marinette said once she checked the time on her phone. We nodded and waved at Luka.

"See you later guys, oh yeah Marinette can I speak with you for a sec?" He said.

You watched them from afar, as Marinette's face getting redder. He took her hand and...

Let's just leave. I will only hurting myself.

It was already the end of the day. I guess I should just head home. My parents greeted me and I forced a smile on my face.

"Did you have fun with the sleepover?" Mom smirking

"It's sure is, I met a couple of new friends and they were really nice," I said

After talking to my parents for a while, I headed to my room. I laid on the bed and looked at the photo frame of me and Luka when I was small. My fingers trailed down the picture and a sad smile appeared on my face still remembering Luka and Marinette this morning. You sighed. You walked out to the balcony trying to clean your mind.

"I can attract an Akuma if I keep doing this" You sighed. I return back and saw a violin lying beside your bed. Probably making some music can let out this negative emotion. You took your violin out and some papers to write.

You're lost in your own little world, This is you where you truly live, within consciousness. You don't realize it's already dark outside.

"Okay, let's try this" you brought a violin with you and started to play it.

Meanwhile, chat noir and ladybug are done patrolling for the night, Ladybug waved at chat noir. Out of blue, chat noir hears a melody. his body starts to search for the source of the melody. Then he met you, played with so much emotion, A slow, beautiful yet sad. a tear can be felt on the feline.

"is that (Y/N) ?"

After you are done playing the violin, You cried.

"Hey purrrincess, " Chat noir suddenly appeared at your balcony.

"Chat? What are you doing at this hour" You hold up your mouth gasped.

"Wait you know me, usually I and ladybug will go for a patrol at night to make sure the city is safe, and on my way back I overheard a melody. So I decided to look for it. It was beautiful yet sad at the same time. Is there anything wrong princess?" Chat asked

"Nothing wrong chat, I'm alright just a lil bit heartbroken. But i can manage" you said

"Do you want to talk about it? Your secret is safe with me" Chat sworn with his finger.

"Okay..." you gestured him to sit beside you.

"So I fell in love with my childhood friend.But i just found out after i met him again. Turns out he already liked someone else. She is cute, smart, brave, and a Lil bit clumsy girl" you said to him.

So y/n in love with Luka.

"so what are you going to do?" chat ask

"I will support him of course, Like what best-friend must do. Probably I will need some alone time," you replied.

"how about you and ladybug," I asked

"Haha, she always rejected me. She said she in love with someone else too. I guess we are in the same situation" he scratched the back of his neck. You smiled at him.

"Hey, Thanks for lending your ears to me Chaton. I really appreciate it. It's getting late you should go back Chat" I said

"Anytime my lady, If you need me you can always called for me" He kissed your hand before he leaves. You went back inside your room.