Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

Fang Qiao ran all the way into the hotel with short yellow hair, opened the room, gave the room number to Lu Yanzhou's assistant, and then went into the bathroom to take a shower.

Familiar with the process, he finished all in one go.

The shower room is very soundproof and has its own reverberation. Fang Qiao couldn't help singing while washing.

He has a good voice. He was originally the lead singer of a certain outdated boy group.

Strictly speaking, it can not be called outdated, because the boy group was never really popular.

More strictly, he is the only one who hasnt been successful for the other four, one has released two albums after flying solo, two have changed careers and become actors, and one has hosted a variety show.

As for Fang Qiao, it may have been more than two months since he received a job.

But he was not in a hurry, anyway, there was a sugar daddy behind him, and he wasnt worried about starving for a while.

Speaking of the sugar daddy, Fang Qiao and he had not seen each other for more than two months. He heard that the sugar daddy kept lovers that he could not count with both hands. It is not easy for him to get lucky in his busy schedule.

Fang Qiao felt very moved, and he had to put on a bit of a show today.

When he dried his body and walked out of the bathroom, there was already a long-legged man lying on the big bed.

"Mr. Lu." Fang Qiao immediately put on a sweet smile, twisting his bare ass and crawling onto the bed.

Lu Yanzhou was stunned when he saw the naked person coming, but soon covered the past with a stray smile, and naturally hugged the man's slightly thin waist.

"Baby smells so fragrantly." Lu Yanzhou put his head into Fang Qiao's shoulder and took a strong breath, his fingertips moved quietly to the other's buttocks, and when he spoke again, his voice was low and seductive, "Is it also so fragrant inside?"

Fang Qiao knew that this Mr.Lu was always shameless, but could not help but blush every time.

The blushing Fang Qiao grasped the little brother through the cloth of his trousers, and seduced him completely, "Mr. Lu, you won't know if you try."

Lu Yanzhou was agitated for a long time today, how could he be able to withstand the flick, and suddenly pulled off his tie while pressing Fang Qiao under him.

That night, Lu Yanzhou worked tirelessly until midnight, tossing Fang Qiao too hard.

Fang Qiao's waist was sore and weak, and he secretly cursed the surnamed Lu in his heart and got up to get dressed and leave.

Fang Qiao thinks he is a sensible, knowing that the sugar daddy generally doesnt like to be entangled afterwards, so every time he is done, he just leaves.

It may be because of this, although he hasn't been favored by Mr.Lu very much, he hasn't been disliked. He will be called from time to time after more than two years.

Lu Yanzhou lit a cigarette and leaned back lazily on the bedside, watching Fang Qiao trembling with his waist down to the ground, feeling very good.

When Fang Qiao was searching for his clothes under a pile of messy suits and shirts, a business card fell out of his pocket.

It was an unintentional glance, but Fang Qiao could see the words clearly.

"Mr. Lu, why do you have a business card for this store?"

"A cake shop I passed by today."

"Oh." That's a coincidence, Fang Qiao thought.

This question evoked the little thought in Lu Yanzhou's heart. He squinted his eyes and recollected: "The clerk is really handsome..."

"!!!" Fang Qiao twitched his eyelids and asked, "The one with long hair?"

Lu Yanzhou immediately sat up straight: "How do you know? You know him?"

"Well, he grew up in an orphanage with me." Fang Qiao took it over, then put on clothes.

"You are an orphan? Why haven't I heard that before?"

"Mr. Lu is very busy, how can you have time to listen to my story." Fang Qiao had a smile on his face but a cut in his heart, they went to bed as soon as they met, when did they talk about other things.

"It's easy to get acquainted. You can inquire for me and see if he wants to be with me."

Fang Qiao couldn't understand his mind: "Let him sign with our company?"

Lu Yanzhou raised his eyebrows and smiled ambiguously: "He can sign anywhere, anyway, following me will not treat him badly."

Fang Qiao now understood, and said without thinking, "He wouldn't want to, he is a straight man."

"He has a girlfriend?"

"That...none."

"You didn't even ask how did you know that he doesnt want to?"

Fang Qiao turned around and rolled his eyes secretly, stopped talking, and silently picked up his pants from the ground and put them on. When he bent over, a little red and swollen hole was exposed.

Lu Yanzhou's throat tightened, pinched the cigarette, grabbed the person and threw him back on the bed.

Before Fang Qiao could react, the soft entrance was already blocked by a stiff object.

"Help me ask him out."

The two were too close, their faces almost pressed together. Fang Qiao stared at the handsome and flamboyant face in front of him, defying the benefactor's wishes for the first time and stubbornly closed his mouth.

Lu Yanzhou didn't get angry when he saw that he looked like he was reluctant to obey, but he curled the corner of his mouth unkindly, and then pushed under him, the thick genitals broke through the entrance and squeezed in.

"Ah..." Fang Qiao groaned, the sudden pain mixed with pleasure, instantly blanking his brain.

A kiss fell on his ear, and his voice was alluring: "Will you help?"

Fang Qiao trembled and couldn't help Lu Yanzhou's teasing him so hard, so he gritted his teeth and spit out a word: "...Yes."

A low smile came from his ears, Fang Qiao clung to the man's sturdy back with soft hands, thinking vaguely before he passed out, that he was shamelessly seduced by sex.

This time, Fang Qiao fell asleep as soon as he was done. Lu Yanzhou got up slowly and put on his clothes, and then looked back.

To be honest, Fang Qiao is also very good-looking, walking on the road he will be very eye-catching. But his beauty was too ordinary, and it's really nothing to shine in an entertainment company with handsome men and beautiful women.

Lu Yanzhou buttoned the last button of his shirt, picked up his jacket and shook it on his shoulder, and left the room without looking back.