First Time For Everything

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Can I continue?" You nod and smile lazily. He kissed and marked your neck while he unbuttoned your jeans, slowly sliding them off. You were now in your black bra and black underwear, nothing special. He was still in his dark green boxers, an evident bulge straining against the material.

"You're so beautiful, (Y/N). I love you." He picked his head up from your collarbone to look you in the eye

"I love you too." You say breathlessly and you both smile. He reached a particular spot that made you arch your back so he took off your bra. He smirked against you skin and moved his kisses to your chest. He soon took his mouth and enclosed it around your nipple, his hand caressing and playing with the other. You groan from your sensitivity.

"I love your moans baby." He remarked before moving to your naval and lower. He looked up to you to make sure, and you just look at him giving him his answer. He took the panties off and kissed your thighs. He teased a little before moving his mouth to your slit. He ran his slightly cold fingers along and soon inside you, making you shudder and moan out. He took your clit with his tongue and played with it pleasurably. You start to shake and moan even louder. In what seems like no time, he brings you to the brink.

"Come for me baby." He cooed against you which only added to the euphoria. You cum on his mouth and he cleans you up enthusiastically. After a few moments and watching you admirably, he comes back up to you and kiss your forehead as you come back down from your high. You finally sigh and smile and let out a chuckle. You look up to him and slide a hand down his chest and to his underwear. You palm him and he groans.

"You sure love?" He asks one last time

"Please fuck me Spencer." You say sexily and he gives in. He flings off his last bit of clothing and gets into position. He rubs his hard dick against you and braces himself on his left arm while the right holds your face. You place your arms up and around his back, one hand reaching up to his hair.

"It might hurt at first, okay?" He said and you nod. At that moment, he slowly pushes himself in, you clinging onto him from the not entirely pleasant feeling. He kisses your temple as you burry your face in his shoulder. He holds himself together for you and you nod against him.

"Okay, I'm gonna' put the rest in now. Is that alright?" He looked into your eyes that widened and you look down between your bodies to see he's only about half way in. Damn Spencer! The sight was hot enough as it is, so you nod. He slowly does so and you cling impossibly closer once again. You accidentally let out a small whimper.

"I know, baby. I know it hurts." He kissed the side of your face and continued to whisper encouraging words. With each word, he thrusted in and out little by little until pleasure and love was all you felt. His voice echoed in your ear;

"You're doing so well."
"I got you darling."
"You're so gorgeous babe."
"Fuck, that's my girl."
"Such a good girl."
"I'm right here love."
"Shit (Y/N), you feel so damn good."
"God you're tight—Fuck."
"That's it baby."

After each sentence and groan/moan, you feel yourself nearing your release. You kissed each other and panted in the same air while your foreheads rested against the other's. Your eyes fluttered shut, but you kept them open as much as possible to admire your lover. He did the same, loving to see how you felt. Soon enough, his thrusts picked up more (yet that were still comfortable) to the point where you were practically screaming. When he played with your clit simultaneously, you knew it was over for you. He grunted in your ear and you loved every second of it.

"I...Oh! Aah, f-f-fffuck. S-Spencer!" You could barely stutter out coherent words, but he understood that you were close

"Me too, ugh...cum for me (Y/N/N)." He tells you and you do so almost on cue. (You were already on birth control for your periods) He reached his as you clenched around him from yours. You both ride it out and catch your breaths.

He pulled out but waited until you were okay and really done. He kissed you gently before he quickly grabbed a wet washcloth to clean you up, knowing that you'd be too exhausted to move. He tucked you in after grabbing you a new pair of comfy panties and big shirt of his. He did the same and joined you. Still on your back, but now under the covers, you turn your face to speak to Spencer who was in his side looking at you while cuddling you.

"Hi." He smiled while one hand caressed your face and put some hair behind your ear

"Hi." You said groggily

"You okay?"

"Never better. That was...wow. So fucking good, everything and more. Thank you Spence." You chuckled tiredly and he did the same

"Of course my love. I'm glad you liked it." He joked and kissed your cheek

"How could I not?" You joke back "But God, I am tired." You admit

"Mhmm. I understand. Get some rest pretty girl. You did so well. I love you (Y/N). Goodnight."

"I love you too Spencer. Goodnight."

You share one last kiss and fall asleep in each other's warm and loving embrace.