"what never happened, you sleeping with last night? or you throwing me out this morning? because both are fond memories i'd like to hold onto." derek told the blonde girl, an amused smirk now forming on his lips.

whatever happening in front of jamie was amazing, she could get a popcorn and sit down right there, and watch the two doctors bicker. "yeah, meredith, what memories?" jamie jokingly told meredith, who rolled her eyes at the brunette.

"no. there will be no memories. i'm not the girl in the bar anymore, and you're not the guy. this can't exist. you get that, right? and doctor jennings, please don't tell anyone."

jamie held her laugh, it was inappropriate to laugh in this kind of situation, jamie! she thought. "yes, doctor grey, i won't tell anyone about your sexcapades with my handsome friend over here." jamie told the girl.

meredith nodded at what jamie said. you can hear her loud sigh because of the silence that was lingering at the fire exit. "you took advantage of me and now you want to forget about it." derek interjected, clearly trying to push meredith.

"i did not take-" meredith was about to say something when derek cut her off. "i was drunk, vulnerable and good-looking and you took advantage."

"oh, god. you two are bickering like an old married couple. just bone again. clearly, that's what you both want to do." jamie said annoyingly to the both of them. "look, derek, just ask the girl out. and you, meredith, i know deep down you want to have sex with my friend here again. there, done. can i leave now?" jamie told the two doctors. she then left the two at the fire exit. deep down jamie, she was happy. very happy at his friend. does she think that addison deserved this? yes. does she think that meredith and derek would make a good couple? yes, a million times yes. it may sound cliché, but she can see sparks in their eyes.

not knowing where to go, jamie sat at the chairs near the nurse's station. she thought, maybe i should wait for derek. looking at the fire exit again, she can still see the two doctors talk. while she was clearly spying on the two lovebirds, her phone started to buzz, she got a message. she then took out her phone to look at the text she received.

jj, where the hell r u?

rolling her eyes at her phone, she tried to think about sheeps, a thing that she does when she's stressed.

why would i tell you, mark?

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

oh shit mark had cameo lmao!!!! i want to write season 2 already lmao

VOTE, FOLLOW, AND COMMENT!