Part 51 (Engagement)

Start from the beginning

Abhi:- Come everybody is waiting for us.

Abhi and Nandini came downstairs. Vandita came towards Nandini.

Vandita:- Are you alright beta(child)?

Nandini just nodded her head.

Yeash:- Now Nandini is here. Let's start the engagement ceremony.

Then engagement ceremony started. Samrat and Nandini stood facing each other. Samrats's mom forwarded a ring to Samrat. Samrat smirked and took the ring. He forwarded his hand towards Nandini to take her hand. But Nandini's hand was hiding help of her dress. She was only looking at Manik.

Vandita:- Nandini forward your hand.

Nandini was still lost.

Yeash:- Nandini?

Nandini came out of her zone and looked at Samrat's hand.

Yeash:- Nandini!

Nandini forward her left hand which had bandage on. Everyone was shocked.

Yeash:- How did this happened?

Nandini avoided looking at her Dad. Yeash was hell angry. Vandita started panicking.

Vandita:- How did this happened?

Abhi:- Mom Nandini fall on washroom and hurt herself.

Samrat's mom:- Now how will the engagement happen?

Yeash looked tensed. Samrat smiled sweetly.

Samrat:- Don't worry mom. Her right hand is alright. I will make her wear the ring on her right hand finger. It's nothing to worry.

Nandini was shocked. She thought it would stopped the engagement but no. Yeash sighed in relief. Samrat took Nandini's right hand and put the ring on her finger. Everyone clapped. Manik's eyes was spitting fire.

Vandita gave Nandini Samrat's ring. Nandini took the ring with shakky hand. Samrat forward his hand. Tears gathered in her eyes. She blinked quickly to avoid it falling. Looking at Manik last time she made Samrat wear the ring. Manik looked other side avoid looking at it. Everybody clapped again.

Yeash:- Now it's time for double celebration.

Soon the cake was bought. Nandini was looking like she was not in herself. They forced her to cut the cake with Samrat. Without her wish she had to fed him. Everything looking happy expect for Manan. Then everybody started talking with each other. Music was playing. Nandini was not feeling well. Manik was nowhere to be seen.

Nandini:- I need to talk to Manik. But how? My friends don't know where the hell they are. Now I need them but they are no where found. God please don't make Manik misunderstood it.

Nandini looked for Manik and saw Manik was standing in a corner with Cabir and Dhruv. Nandini took out her phone and type something.

Nandini:- Mom I am not feeling well. Can I go to my room?

Vandita:- Sure beta go take rest. We will handle the guest.

Nandini gave her a weak smile. She looked at Manik once and left for her room. Manik looked at his phone.

Dhruv:- Go we will take care here.

Manik went near stairs. He looked here there about to go behind Nandini but someone stopped him.

Arya:- Hey you! Where are you going upstairs?

Manik became hell nervous. Arya was looking at him suspensionly.