Chapter 23: Kids Unite

Comincia dall'inizio

Naty: I remember the first memory of her and I, I was still Ludmila's puppet at the time. I told her she had an ugly outfit on because Ludmila told me to say that to her as she looked better than her.

Leon: Ludmila hated her in the beginning, and I don't know why.

Naty: She was so much better than Ludmila at everything. She was lovable, had the voice of an angel and had the moves to back it up.

Leon: First song we ever sang as a couple was "Give It All".

Naty: I remember. What was your favourite day ever spent with her?

Leon: Has to be the wedding, it was one of the best days ever.

Naty: Funniest moment with her?

Leon: We had many funny moments. Once she asked me if I want to do something dirty, so since I assumed it was to get a round in, I said yes. Big mistake. She was talking about doing the dishes.

Naty laughed at my story which made me smile. I looked down because I began to remember the good times I had with Violetta.

Leon: I miss her already Naty.

Naty: I know, me too. It'll all get better, just be patient.

Leon: Thanks for being here like this for me, I really missed it.

Naty: I love you, you know that, right.

Leon: I know, I love you too. Could not have asked for better friends.

She gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. We then got up and went to sit with everyone.

Andres: We have to start getting our kids now.

Broduey: Why don't you and I go fetch the kids and bring them back here, if that's okay with Ludmila and Fede. This is a difficult time, so we want to stick together, like the old times.

Ludmila: Yeah, it'll be great if we stay together for today.

Andres: Great, we'll be right back.

They opened the door and left in their cars. I was quiet the entire time and didn't listen to anyone because all I could think about was her. The hours quickly passed by as we waited for Broduey and Andres to get here with the rest of the children. When they got back, the girls made dinner and us guys sat by the pool and talked to each other and the kids were upstairs talking to one another.

Clara's (POV)
It was weird that some of the kids from the studio were in my room. I was a bit on edge because it's never happened before, but I got use to it throughout the night. They were very kind and supportive people, which was nice.

Javier: Liam, Lia, we're so sorry for what happened to your mom. I can't imagine how difficult it is to lose someone so close to you.

Laura: Yes, and even you Clara. You don't have to be strong in front of anyone, I hope all three of you know that.

Lia: Yes, we do, but I'm just worried about my dad.

Valentina: He's going to be okay. Just give it time.

Faustino: We're all here for you, don't you guys ever forget that. Yes, we've recently just met, but all of our parents are dealing with the same thing. They all loved your mom and I think just like they are all there for each other, we should be too.

Alexander: I agree. We're all in this together.

Laura: I suggest we make a pact. Let's promise each other that we will support each other whenever one is in need of it. Who's in?

She stuck her hand out and asked everyone to join with her eyes. I stuck my hand out after Javier and Valentina. Faustino and Alexander were the next to stick their hands out and were followed by Lia and Liam. Once everyone's hands were in, everyone smiled at each other. Even though no one knew everyone, we all felt safe enough to trust each other. I had a good feeling about this new group we have assembled.

Federico's (POV)
Us guys were sitting outside talking to each other for a bit, until the doorbell rang.

Maxi: Who could be at the door at this time?

Federico: I'll get it. Be right back.

I went to the front to open the door and saw Daniel standing in front of me with his wife, Gena.

Daniel: Hey, Federico. My mom called me and told me what happened, so we tried to get here as soon as possible.

Gena: We're incredibly sorry for your loss.

Federico: Hey guys, thank you so much. Please, come inside.

They came inside and I closed the door behind me. I saw Leon getting up from his chair when he saw his brother walking in towards him to give him a hug.

Leon: Thank you both for coming. It means a lot to me, really.

Daniel's (POV)
I saw my brother's face and I knew that he wasn't doing well at all. I knew I had to have a talk alone with him to find out more about how he was really feeling inside.

Daniel: It's not a problem. Want to have a talk?

Leon: Yeah um, let's go outside.

We walked outside and I waited for him to talk to me about how he was feeling.

Leon: I don't know what to do man. How am I going to get through this? How are my kids going to cope without their mother?

Daniel: It will be a challenge in the beginning, but after a while everything will be fine. Everyone in this house is going to be there for you during this rough patch, so you nor your children won't ever feel alone.

Leon: Let's go inside, maybe it'll take my mind off things.

Daniel: You don't have to tell me twice.

We walked inside and spoke to the others. Although Leon pretended everything was fine, I knew that her supposed death was killing him inside. Not because she's dead, but because he wasn't sure where her body was.