1. I Want You

please get ready... i hope you enjoy... 🥵🔥💦

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

The car took off and Freddie dragged her body underneath his. He trapped her under his hips, arousing her with his disregard for discretion.

He loved how much he fucking needed her, right now, in this moment. Having her back in his atmosphere and her halo that followed her... He needed her.

"All I want to do is keep you? Okay?" His growl against the skin of her neck, his hands all over her body. "Can you give me that?" More of his muffled kisses to her neck. "Love me.. love me back. Love me."

Unbuttoning her black shorts, Freddie slid them down her legs. "I love you so much Freddie...fuck.. shit—what if someone sees??" The way he revealed herself to him turned her on just as much..

His grip on her thighs and the smile across his face let her know loud and clear: Freddie was going to have his way with her and there was nothing she could do about it except lay there and take it.

His next kiss, she could feel even in the pit of her stomach

His next kiss, she could feel even in the pit of her stomach. "Then they're just gonna see it then—let them fucking see it..." Bucking his hips into hers with unforgiving aggression. "Then they're just gonna see how badly I've wanted to fuck you." He snapped his hips forward again with a groan, absolutely aching to be inside of her but not yet ready to sever this friction. "They're gonna know just how long and I had to fucking wait to be inside you again..." His words, his voice, his urgency in her ear, completely unraveling her from the inside out.

Desperate to feel his length again, Lucy fiddled with the button on his tight jeans, eager to set him free. "Fuck," she pleaded. "Freddie..."

Remembering the months passed and just how long it had been since she had him reminded her how addicted she'd become to the way he fucked her insatiably and made her feel so damn good...

The way he drowned all thoughts out of her head and instantly numbed all her pain as soon as he slid into her....

So long she'd starved for the depth of their intimacy and connection. To physically feel Him overtaking her completely. Teasing her, touching her, holding her, fucking her...

His smirk alone lit up even her most sensitive nerves and made her clit throb. Still, she couldn't believe how sexy he looked. And that cocky confidence coming out to match, making her want to beg for anything he wanted.

Glad he was to see that she'd accepted the fact that he was going to fuck her lights out right in the backseat of this car...

She pushed his pants down his legs, setting him free and taking his thick hot length in her hand. Grunting, Freddie yanked her body closer towards him, spreading her legs apart farther and making more space for himself to crawl between.