Chapter 61 - The 6th Year

En başından başla

I sighed and opened the window of the door I was standing near and peeked my head out of the window, just a little.

The warm breeze hitting my face and the sun shining above me. I looked at the scenery that was in front of my eyes. Mountains and mountains covered with green and a lake sitting peacefully at the edge of it.

Sometimes, I get lost in the deep blue sea,

My mind searching for a green forest.

Little did I know,

That my eyes were the sea,

While yours were a deep green forest.

Draco's words rang through my head and made me smile. I closed the window and headed towards his compartment. I reached the door to see Draco's head in the lap of Pansy.

My eyes quickly watered seeing the sight. But I noticed something different. While Parkinson played with Draco's hair and he laid in her lap, calmly. That was different. Parkinson didn't look at him with the look she had over the years. She was just being there for her friend. She was trying to compose herself, so that he could stay calm.

It had been months since I had seen him smile, genuinely. I'm glad that he had a few people left in his life that would care about him. Even if he wasn't happy with me, he was with her. I didn't mind, at this point, all that mattered was, he was calm and a little happy.

I opened the door and Blaise and Theo appeared in front of me, making me startle.

"Hey, Olive" Blaise said sweetly and I teared my gaze away from Draco and laid my eyes on him.

"Blaise!" I exclaimed a little too loud for Draco to hear me and went on my tip toes to hug him. I placed a light kiss on his cheek.

Draco hadn't still been accustomed to me being affectionate like this to anyone. But since he dumped me, it doesn't matter.

"Theodore" I said as I did the same with him.

We were still standing at the door and talking to each other.

"How you've been?" Blaise asked placing a hand on my shoulder.

"You know, your good old Olivia Montgomery" I said chuckling a little.

"Doing good at hiding the marks, eh, Montgomery?" Theo said looking at my outfit and I shrugged in a like in 'you-know-how-it-is'.

"Better than Malfoy, at least" I heard Blaise mumble under his breath and I now knew that he was indeed a Death Eater.

"So, what are you doing here?" Blaise asked and I smiled lightly.

"Just using the facilities" I answered honestly.

"No, no, no. You were here to see Malfoy, weren't you?" Theo asked as we sat down at an empty seat.

"Why would I be here to see Draco?" I asked and they looked at each other.

"Oh, I reckon Draco didn't tell you guys" I said and then pointed in the direction of Draco, who was still in Parkinson's lap.

"We guys broke up" I said as I stood up.

"We're-" Blaise said but I cut him off.

"I'm fine, Blaise" I said as I headed towards the end of the compartment, the boys following behind.

"This Gryffindor Queen doesn't need no king to tell her that she is nothing without him. She is just perfectly fine without a king, let alone a Prince" I said a little loudly making sure that Draco would listen to what I was saying.