Once Jayda made it back to the house she quickly walked inside and started looking for her friends to tell them everything that happened with Carter. At first, she didn't want to tell Sean but she would want to know if something like that happened with him. When she finally found everyone who was sitting in the kitchen and eating some food then she sat down. "How are you feeling" Sean asked "I'm better but there is something you should know" Jayda answered "what is it" "I bumped into Carter" "what did he want" "he asked me out" "he did what". Jayda quickly calmed down Sean and explained to him that she said no because she was dating him. She kept trying to calm down Sean as she watched his eyes start to glow gold showing he was mad. "Sean it's okay. Calm down," Jayda said "I'm going to kill him," Sean said "no you aren't. Sean you need to calm down" "he needs to be taught a lesson" "okay you need to stop. You're scaring me" "alright. I'm sorry". Then Sean's eyes turned back to brown so Jayda hugged him then explained how Carter might know something about Edna. Before she could explain anything about Edna, Sean just told her to forget about her then he walked away with her to talk. Once Jayda and Sean were gone the rest of them started talking about Sean and what they should do. "Sean might end up hurting Carter," Michael said "what is it we have to do," Dylan asked "I don't know. I haven't seen Sean act like this" "it's because he is jealous" "he doesn't have to be jealous of Carter" "he doesn't know that". As his siblings were talking Sean and Jayda walked into the hallway to talk a little bit more in private. "I don't think you should talk with Carter anymore," Sean said "it's not like that. Honestly," Jayda said "I know but clearly he doesn't know that" "okay fine. I'll ignore him". When they finished talking they walked back to the others to see what they were talking about without them. As soon as they were all together again they started talking about the council and the Pearsons some more.

Carter stayed sitting down on the bench until he started getting a bunch of texts from Edna O'Riley again. He just ignored the messages while he was getting off of the bench to head home then Edna started calling him. Instead of answering the phone call Carter just hung up then continued walking home but she called him again. After she called him again and kept texting him he just answered the phone and started listening to her. "What do you want," Carter asked with an angry tone "you were right. About everything" Edna said "is that all you want" "now that I found out the truth I need your help" "I said I'm not helping you". Once Carter said he wasn't helping her Edna started yelling at him to explain how much she needs her help. She told him how Jayda threatened her in New Orleans and she must be stopped before she hurts someone. "Jayda would never hurt anyone. She isn't like that" Carter explained "you need to control your emotions," Edna said "my emotions have nothing to do with the fact that Jayda would never hurt someone" "if you think that then you clearly don't know her". They continued talking over the phone until Carter made it back to his house so he walked inside and sat down on the couch. Edna kept telling him how siphoners are responsible for lots of the world's greatest tragedies which made Carter more upset. "You need to leave Jayda alone or else," Carter said "or else what," Edna asked "or else I tell them what you're up to" "alright fine. I'll leave her alone" "good" "will you still help me" "I'm done helping you". Right before Edna could say another word Carter hung up the phone then walked into the kitchen. After he hung up on Edna he started worrying about Jayda because he doesn't want her getting caught in the crossfire. While he was thinking about Jayda and what to do with her he started getting more and more messages from Edna. He groaned with anger then texted her to leave him alone then he put his phone away and went on with his day.

"Why would the council say it was an animal attack if they know the truth," Jayda asked "they public doesn't know about vampires and werewolves so the council doesn't want to worry them," Michael said "do they really expect that to work" "they say it for every supernatural attack". Their conversation was soon interrupted when a news report came up talking about a missing person. When the news report came up they all turned their attention to the TV and it talked about a missing girl named Melissa Stewart and Michael immediately recognized her. "That girl is in my father's pack," Michael said "that might just be a coincidence," Dylan said "I think we should dig into this" "what are you saying" "maybe we should check in with the pack". After they planned to check with the pack Michael grabbed his laptop then started researching missing people. Michael learned Brandon Gracia, Susan Trumane, Jackson Suttone, Caleb Yoxalle, Samuel Irivine, and Rachel Tyson have been missing for a couple of weeks. They immediately recognized Brandon from the crescent wolf pack and Raul recognized Rachel. After they started doing more research Michael said how one wolf from the original seven wolf packs are missing. "Rachel is from the north east Atlantic pack, Brandon is from the crescent pack, Susan is from the Trumane pack, Jackson is from the Suttone pack, Caleb is from the Yoxalle pack, and Samuel is from the Irvine pack," Raul said "this might be a problem" Sean added on. Before Sean could say anything Raul told him how Rachel is from the same pack his family was in. When Raul said that they all started getting a little bit more worried because they have no idea what's happening with the werewolves. After talking for a little while longer they decided to check up with the Mercado pack to see if they know anything about the missing wolves. Then they all grabbed their things and headed into the car then Sean started driving to the pack hangout. As they were driving Dylan started getting a little nervous because he never met the pack before.

Before they made it to the pack hangout spot Dylan started explaining how he was nervous to meet them because he doesn't know what they will think about him. "You'll be fine," Michael said "they know that my mom is responsible for their alpha's death. They won't like me" Dylan said, "they didn't stop liking Sean and Arianna after they killed our father. Trust me you'll be fine". Once Dylan started feeling a little better about finally meeting the pack Sean parked the car then they all started walking to the hangout spot. They started walking towards the hangout and they could hear the pack talking and laughing pretty loud. After they found the pack Michael quickly said hello to everyone then introduced Dylan and Jayda. When they finished introducing everyone Michael started asking them questions about Melissa. "Do you guys know when Melissa went missing" Michael asked "she was going home but we never saw her again" Connor said "what pack are you guys in" "we're from the Appalachian Mountains pack". Connor then explained how everyone else in the Mercado pack was from the crescent wolf pack. While Connor was explaining Raul started talking to Sean about the seven original werewolf packs. Raul was telling them how a witch might be using the werewolves for a big spell that affects all of the werewolves. "What would a witch want with a werewolf," Connor asked "Michelle used a crescent werewolf to create the reverse kyanite ring that only works on crescent werewolves," Raul said, "you're right". After they finished talking about Melissa and the missing werewolves Michael started thinking about the Mercado pack. Instead of going home right away, Michael decided to talk with Connor and with the rest of the pack some more. "What else happened," Michael asked "nothing important" Connor answered "how did the full moon go" "not good. Someone hurt someone" "I promise I'll protect you. No matter what". Once they finished talking they went back into the car then started driving back to the house to talk.

When Carter was getting a little bored he went into his room then took out a journal and started going through a list of people. The names on the list were Susan, Melissa, Jackson, Rachel, Caleb, Brandon, Samuel which meant Carter is responsible for the missing wolves. After he went through the names of the missing werewolves then walked down to the basement. Carter walked in the basement then looked at the wolves tied up and with a contraption on their face. He smiled then walked to another girl who was tied up and looking pretty pale, scared, and very overwhelmed. "How are you doing," Carter asked "please let me out" Sarah pleaded "I can't do that. I need you here" "why. All you do is inject werewolf venom into me then you cure me" "then you won't mind if I try it again" "please just let me go". Before she could keep pleading Carter mixed the venom from all of the seven werewolves then injected it into Sarah. She quickly started dying so he injected her with the werewolf cure similar to a venom blood cure. The cure didn't work like it used to and Sarah Martin started freaking out until she was finally dead. Once she was dead he quickly got rid of the body then started getting more venom from the wolves. All of the werewolves kept trying to break free but they had no such luck but they kept trying and when Carter got upset he used his magic to hurt them all. He then cast a spell to cloak all of the werewolves in the basement to keep them hidden from everyone. When he got what he wanted he left the basement but not before removing the venom extractor from them. Then Carter went into his room and started writing in his journal about what happened with Sarah. After he finished writing he started going through his mother's journals and grimoires along with Michelle's. Carter continued going through the grimoires and journals until he stopped at a page talking about the immortality spell. He read the page over and over until he realized what had to be done but the only problem was that he doesn't have enough magic.