oh hell naw part.2

Review of pervious chapter

"On the count of three"I said walking up to the door."1 2 3"I busted in the room

"Dakota"......

                            ...........,.,.........

"Dakota"I said with an angry expression.she gasped"oh oh my gosh,what what are u guys doing here"she said trying to cover her self up."what do u mean what am I doing here Dakota this is my house"I said stepping closer.

"This isn't your house its moms"she said with an attitude. Ohhh this girl really testing me."Dakota don't start with all that this is my house because mom and dad r gone for basically 2years.how do u think they gone feel when they find out there sweet little innocent child is in her having sex"

"U know what Alannah I don't u fuck u and I hope u di-"that was all it took before I jumped on her swinging."don't ever tell me u hope I die bitch"I said hitting her."okay yanna I'm sorry please just please get off me"she said crying .

I felt arms wrapped around me and pull me off her.shit I forgot August was here."what the hell stop Alannah"he said yanking me off."that's your fucking sister,u not support to fight her,your the older sister u support to be the bigger person"he yelled with anger.

Does this nigga know what's going on right now.she is having sex when I haven't even givin up my virginity. And then when I confront her she hopes I die.like is he not getting this problem.

"She might as well be the bigger person since her fast ass is already grown enough to have sex".he just sighed"look al-""no"I said cutting him off "listen Dakota since u grown enough to be having sex then u must be grown enough to get a job,get a car and get your own place."I said to her calmly.

"Wait so your kicking me out,no u can't do that I have no where to live."she said with tears in her eyes."yes u do you got troy,right"I said looking at him"ye- yea yea u got me Dakota"he said stuttering"problem solved bye Dakota and I'll tell mom when they get back or the next time they call"

"I can't believe u Alannah were supposed to be sisters and your supposed to have my back"she said crying and trying to get her voice right."I know I always will have your back no matter what but I think this is just what u need"I said also with tears in my eyes.

She ran up to me and hugged me"I love u Alannah" "I love u to"I said as I hugged her back.troy grabbed her hand "let's go"he said to her"bye Dakota" "bye"she said as she walked out the door.

What did u guys think?did Alannah make the right choice or is it just sex and no big deal?and if u r wondering troy lives by himself his parents died in a crash.

Comment. Share.vote.and add to library

Thank u-cali life

#alsinanation