"Don't spit out nonsense, Park."

"Yes Hyung."

I smirked and leaned in to his ear. "But it's not nonsense if it has truth hidden in there somewhere, right Baby boy? I told you you're mine and only mine~" He gulped unnoticeably, before pushing me away slightly.

"Yah yah you're too close, AphSex- uh, Aphrodite." I laughed at his mistake, and whipped my head around when I heard the door opening.

I bowed down, as did the others.

"Heya~" I greeted informally, getting a pinch in my side from Jimin.

"Hello Aphrodite. Hello boys." Si-Hyuk greeted with manager-nim.

"Anneyeonghaseyo"

"Alright. The reason I called you all here is because- you're set to debut."

Our eyes widened. "WHAT?! Are you serious?!" I exclaimed happily.

"Yes Blossom, quite serious." Manager-nim grinned seeing me jumping on the ball of my feet.

"When's the debut date?" Hoseok asked curiously.

"June 13th."

"Woah- well that's not THAT far." I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes. As you know we've recorded the songs already- now all we need is to film the music video and a photo shoot. You all will be very busy. Your photo shoot will be tomorrow, and then from then on it'll be music video filming." Manager-nim explained.

Bang Si-Hyuk sighed, "I know we may not have that much of a high budget to film those big on visuals videos. But I promise we'll do our best to make you guys reach up there."

"Aye mah man don't worry your little pretty ass over it." The boys gasped, Yoongi hitting my head.

"Ow go a little easy on me little hoe. Anyways as I was saying- you don't need to worry. Quite frankly- we don't even need high quality cameras or amazing places to film in....We ourselves are the visuals- I mean look at me." I gestured to my face, as Jimin and Taehyung whistled a bit.

"Looking Good, Noona." Jungkook said with a bunny smile. I patted his head before looking back.

"Our talents will be enough to win everybody's hearts over. I know we will be the top artists there is someday. We will top the billboards one day, I know it. I mean look at them- Rap Monster, Namjoon: He isn't just a hunk, he's one that could make fans faint with just a verse of his rap. SeokJin: Yes he's complete boyfriend material; Handsome, can cook, kind- he's all in one. But he's not just a pretty face, his voice is amazing. Of course- it needs improvements, but I'm sure in no time he'd become a famous singer. Suga, Yoongi: He can turn you on with his tongue technology. J-Hope, Hoseok: Have you seen the man dance?! He's the newest to rapping- and yet he's already rocking it. Jimin: I've known him for a long time. He's an adorable little mochi....but his voice and charisma are no joke. V, Taehyung: Taehyung told me V stands for Victory. There's no doubt that he'd present our victories someday. He is our victory. Jeongguk, Jungkook- He has a little of everything and every personality in his mix. So Bang Pd-nim, Manager Sejin....You should know.... That we will win everybody's hearts one day. Not with filtering anything, not with using actors, or visuals: No we will become the greatest group there is using our talents...We will raise awareness and help out everybody. We will lessen everybody's pain from a 100 to at least 99. We can do this."

Everybody was left speechless after my speech.

"But~ There's always a chance that we'll flop~!" I evilly suggested with an innocent smile.