"fuck me"

his response was landing a slight slap to her ass. "not good enough, my love"

"please fuck me", she whimpered, as his other hand continued to play with her clit.

she only got wetter, aching for him, on the verge of tears now.

"you want me to fuck you?", he asked, even though he knew damn well what she said, "is that it?"

she nodded eagerly, "please kakashi please"

kakashi was so tempted to tease her more and watch her beg for him but it had been far too long since either of them did this and he too was getting restless.

he took his hand out of her shorts, now lifting her up and seating her on his table, his patience running thin as he shoved a stack of papers to one side.

he tugged the waist band of her shorts, getting rid of them in a hurry. she wrapped her legs around his back as he unzipped his pants, revealing his boner that had slowly become more apparent.

she pulled him closer using her legs till his tip prodded against her entrance.

he groaned into her ear as he entered her slowly, letting her feel every single inch.

it stung quite a bit, but that didn't matter to her as she threw her head back at the feeling of ecstasy that overpowered the pain.

"you feel so fucking good", he groaned, pulling out halfway before jerking back in, making her let out a rather loud moan.

hurriedly, he clasped his fingers around her neck.

"we can't be loud", he reminded, and she nodded but his hand didn't budge from where it was.

it didn't take long for his pace to increase. he laid her on her back on the desk, leaning forward so he could reach deeper into her. his hand gripped one of her thighs while the other remained around her neck, which may as well be bruised by now.

only a few minutes after, y/n exclaimed that she was close, and she came soon after but kakashi didn't stop, evidently chasing his own high.

"t-too much ka- ahh!", she moaned again, highly sensitive from her orgasm.

"almost", he said, panting, "almost there"

he thrust into her one last time before pulling out and looking at her expectantly.

realising what he wanted, she immediately got on her knees, shaking. he held her hair back as she sucked on his dick, muttering words of appreciation as he groaned before he released into her mouth.

he held out a hand and helped her get dressed immediately.

end of smut

as she zipped the jacket back up, y/n's face fell.

kakashi had noticed this because he brought his hand to her face, making her look up at him.

"what was up with that fake smile earlier?"

she couldn't keep it buried anymore. her bottom lip trembled. tears fell from her eyes as she looked up at him.

"y/n?", he felt a pang of guilt in his chest as he noticed her tears.

at once he pulled her closer to him, wrapping his arms around her protectively. she said nothing.
just cried for a few minutes before taking a deep breath and beginning to speak.

"i knew", she sniffed, "that you were gonna be around less when you took up this job"

"y/n-"

"but i really", she took a deep breath, stopping herself from sobbing anymore, "i really missed you"

"i'm so sorry", he kissed the top of her head, his heart sinking as he thought about how she must've felt, "god, i'm so sorry"

"don't apologise", she buried her face in his chest, "i love what you're doing for the village."

"n-no i have to apologise", he held her tighter, "you've been handling everything by yourself and you've never complained once. and i'm so sorry i wasn't here."

"you're doing the best you can, kakashi", she said quietly, "and i love you for that"

"have i ever told you that you're too good for me?", he sighed, "i love you so much"

she chuckled, much to his relief.

"i'll definitely be around more now", he promised, "please don't hide how you feel, at least from me."

she nodded, finally pulling away and planting a small kiss on his lips. "i'll see you at home"

"no, stay here with me for sometime", he pulled her back, "work can wait"

"no", she smiled, "the faster you get done with work, the faster i'll be able to see you"

"that's some motivation", he kissed her cheek

"want some more motivation?", she leaned near his ear, "how about a round two when you get home?"

"prepare to be unable to walk straight tomorrow."

___________________________________

yooooo sorry late update and extra long chapter

anyway

i will be taking some time off from the world because of the new aot episode 😃😃😃
(no one comment spoilers okay?)

also i just wanna take a moment and thank everyone that's still reading this book. you guys are angels and i'm grateful asf 🙏

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐔𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐇𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋: 𝐤𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें