Rumors or Lies

Beginne am Anfang

"Hm... Whatever. It's his life," Blaise murmured.

"Very true. Very true." I finished the sandwich and smiled. "Thank you for the sandwich, Zabini. I would stay and chat but I'm exhausted. I'm going to sleep now, Blaise. I'll see you in the morning."

"Yeah, alright. Goodnight."

I smiled at him and went up to my room to find it locked. "Oh my god. Are you freaking kidding me... Alohamora." The door unlocked and I went inside and looked at them with a bored disbelieved face. I waved my wand at them and said, "Very mature, kids."

The twins grumbled and went to bed. I yawned once more and changed into my sleeping clothes then finally went into my bed. It didn't take long for me to fall into my slumber.

After that day, I was known by everyone. Some were scared of me and some idolized me. Not to the extent where they were bowing or that weird crap, but the glancing and smiling and waving. Day after day, after I would finish all my classes, I would go help Draco in his Vanishing Cabinet. But sometimes, I mean most of the times, it gets rather annoying trying to figure a very new thing out. Trying to fix the freaking Cabinet was tedious and so much work. And usually, Draco would try to do everything by himself so when I would sneak out, I would go on dates with Blaise.

We are not officially yet, but that's going to change very very soon, hopefully. Blaise is a wonderful and sweet guy. He's funny, sweet, understanding and smart. Oh, and mainly good at Quidditch. He's the Captain. Today, we were going to Hogsmead with the school, so Blaise and I decided to go to our favorite spot, the third park bench next to the angel fountain.

"So..." I said taking a seat next to him. "When's your first Quidditch game?"

"Actually, when you transferred here, Gryffindor had already beaten us, making us take second place in the Fall, but we, Slytherins, will definitely kick their arses in the Spring," Blaise said with pride.

"Ooh! Can I join the team?" I asked smiling and excited.

"You play?"

"Always the tone of surprise, huh?" I asked smugly.

"No, that not what I mean..."

"I'm just messing with you. I was actually Seeker in my old school. Pretty exceptional, at that. Led my team into three championships!"

"Really?! That amazing! We really do need a Seeker. Ever since Maloy stepped down, we were horrible at it! It was almost unbearable having us loose like that."

"Then I'll do it!" I exclaimed.

"Really?"

"Yes! I'll lead us to victory! Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, and Ravenclaw got nothing on us!"

With that said, we decided to go away from the cold December air and into Hogwarts. Blaise gathered all of the Quidditch team members. He told them about me and all of them were glad that their last Seeker was going to be gone. Apparently he was really really bad! While I was having a conversation with the Quidditch members about strategies and forms, Draco pulled me out and led me into a quiet corner.

"Whoa, calm down! What's wrong with you?!" I yelled.

"Where are you going for winter holiday?" He asked, ignoring my questions.

"Uhm... I think I'm staying here," I answered pulling myself out of his grip. "Are you going to the Manor?"

"I am, but since your staying, can you work on the Cabinet?" 

"We've been woking on it ever since I got here in late September! Can't we take a break? I mean, we have five more months of this nonsense."

"Yeah, I know! But he said the earlier we finish it, the better."