𝘰𝘯𝘦

Beginne am Anfang

"Yeah, our flight's actually delayed and I made the stupidest mistake of packing my Walkman." Y/N complained.

Ali gave a little laugh. "No worries Y/N, you'll get here soon then we can hang out."

"Yay! Do you mind calling Susan and Barbara if they want to join? The more the merrier!" Y/N exclaimed.

"Hmm, I'll try Susan because Barbara's at a family reunion Santa Monica right now." Ali replied.

"Oh, sure, I gotta go, bye Ali! See you later." Y/N said.

"Bye, Y/N! Can't wait to see each other again after 2 years." Ali said.

Y/N put the phone down and went back to where her parents were sitting. She waited for a while till you heard the speaker announce that their flight is ready to board passengers. As she got seated on the seat. She thought to yourself.

This is gonna be one hell of a year.

•••
"And here we are." Y/N's father pulled over to their new house.

Y/N stepped out of the new car your parents bought and admired their new house. It was much bigger than their house back in New York and Y/N hoped that her room would be big as well.

"Y/N! Come help us with the boxes please!" Y/N's father called her.

Y/N rushed to their side and helped them. Despite being rich and living a life of luxury, she were always humble and never spoke about how much money her family has. Her parents were like that as well. They were both born rich and taught Y/N to always be humble and kind to others.

As soon as everything in their house was in order, Y/N decided to ring Ali to inform her of your arrival. She dialed her number and after some waiting, somebody finally answered.

"Hello? Is this Ali? This is Y/N." Y/Nsaid abruptly without thinking.

"Hi, Y/N. This is Ali, so are you ready to go?" Ali asked.

"Yeah, oh by the way, do you perhaps skate?" Y/N asked.

"Skate? Board? Or skate rollerblades?" She asked.

"Umm, skateboard?" She asked.

"Oh, I don't but I do bike." Ali replied.

"Oh, that's better, so meet you somewhere?" Y/N asked, not knowing any of the places here.

"Oh no worries." Ali laughed.

Ali told Y/N about a corner in the neighborhood just near enough for the both of them to meet at. She gave the specific ways to go and said that she'll meet her there. As Y/N arrived there, she immediately tied your bike around the pole there and just waited.

Y/N checked her watch and it was around 2:30pm but still no Ali. She was getting bored, so she leaned against the same pole where her bike was tied. She heard an engine running to her right and looked up. A red car was driving and from what she could make up, there was a group of boys in it.

Y/N were secretly praying, they would just ignore her but to no avail, the driver pulled over near her. Y/N immediately avoided eye contact and looked around except them.

"Hey." She heard one of them say. She looked at him and he had brown hair and kinda looked like Luke Skywalker from Star Wars. He got out of the car while the rest of the boys watched him, smirking.

"Um, hi?" Y/N said uneasily.

"You must be new here? Because I lived in this place my whole life and I've never seen you around here before." He asked and Y/N nodded in response. "Well, if you don't mind me asking, may I know your name?"

"Uh, I'm Y/N Geller, and you are?" She asked.

"Bobby, Bobby Brown." He smiled and Y/N smiled back.

"Nice to meet you, Bobby." Y/N said, extending her arm out for him to shake.

He looked at her arm and took it, shaking it back. "Nice to meet you too, Y/N."

Y/N took her arm away from him and blushed a little. "So, why'd you pull over?" She asked.

Bobby looked back at his friends, who were at the car, snickering. He looked back at Y/N and leant down near her ear. "They dared me to say hi to you and because one- I mean three of my friends think you're really pretty." Bobby whispered.

"Oh, well, may I know those two?" Y/N asked.

"Okay, the guy at the back with the black hair, his name's Jimmy, the guy with the brown hair at the back, his name's Tommy and the guy at the front, driving, his name's Johnny but I really wouldn't go for Johnny 'cos he's still hung up over his ex." Bobby explained.

"What makes you think I'll go for either one of them?" Y/N asked sarcastically, checking her watch and wondering where the hell Ali was.

But before Bobby could replied, Y/N both heard a scream from behind them.

"Y/N!" Ali was running towards Y/N,
dropping her bike to the ground.

"Ali!" She yelled, engulfing her in a tight hug.

"Oh, it's been too long! I missed you!" She yelled.

"Me too." Y/N said, pulling away from the hug.

"So, you ready to go?" Ali asked, picking her bike up.

"Oh, yes but, you know Bobby right? Bobby Brown?" Y/N asked Ali, pointing at Bobby.

"Oh, yeah, I know him." She smiled a little bit at him.

Bobby did the same to her. "How you doing, Ali?" He asked.

"Never better." She smiled at him. Bobby chuckled. "That's good to know... So, uh, I'll see you around Y/N."

Y/N nodded in reply. "Yeah, it was nice meeting you as well."

"You too." He replied before getting back in the car with his friends.

Y/N and Ali went the other way and brought their bikes with them. "So, is Bobby a friend?" Y/N asked Ali.

"Hmm, more of an acquaintance." She replied.

"Oh, so, where do you wanna go?" Y/N asked.

"I know a place, I'm sure you'll love it." Ali replied, smiling at her.

(edited)
A/N: Hi loves! This is the edited version of this book and I was hoping you might leave your opinions or suggestions here, if that's alright with you :). Thank you so much for your patience and support!!