Chapter 34 - Where's Betty?

„I didn't send you that..." he mumbled.

„what?! but it says for our little baby."

„really? maybe it was just the wrong address."

„it can't be. It says cooper." betty looked at him in anxiety.

„don't worry betty. It's probably just some stalker who loves to scare you. Some kid living next door or something." he kissed her head gently.

„what is even in there?" he added.

„lots of baby clothes." betty mumbled while rummaging through the package.

„well then, whoever that was, be thankful for these cute clothes our little bean will look adorable in." he smiled and carassed her back.

„you're very excited to see him or her,
right?" betty blushed.

„You have no clue. I've been waiting the past 8 months for the baby to see your beautiful face, it could hurry up a little don't you
think?" he grinned and betty agreed.

„I give him or her only one more week." betty guessed.

„what? but you're due in two." he said in confusion.

„that's just an approximate date jug, that's not a day the baby will for sure come. I just have a feeling it comes in around a week."

„I can't wait any longer." he smiled and wrapped his arms around her neck. After a long kiss his hands wandered to her big babybump, caressing the baby gently.

„I feel like bursting in any second." betty joked while referring to her massive bump.

„please don't." jughead replied making betty laugh.

„oh my god! it's already 5, i told my parents to pick them up at 5!!" she panicked.

„classic betty cooper, always late."

betty looked at him in confusion. „excuse me? you're the one always being late." she laughed.

„you missed the sarcasm, love." he chuckled.

„dork." betty said before taking her car keys and leaving the house. She laughed gently as she closed the front door after her. She would have never thought that Jughead would once make her that happy again. It's beautiful.

Anyways. Betty started walking towards her car in order for her to pick up her family to have christmas dinner. As soon as she approached her car something seemed weird to her. She laughed nervously. „why is my car not opening." she whispered to herself in confusion.

tw// kidnapping

That's when something appeared right behind her, slamming a hand on her mouth, grabbing her entire body.

Betty tried to scream but it wasn't possible due to the hand on her mouth.

„hey princess." a voice said and betty immediately recognized who it was: Sam.

„I'm gonna get back what's mine. That's you and my beloved little baby in your belly. My and my baby only." he whispered with an evil voice into her ear. Betty's heart starting racing. She started shaking literally everywhere on her body and it felt like she would stop breathing in any second. It's like she suddenly completely weakened and felt like her legs couldn't hold her weight anymore.

„you're following me now, get in that car and give me your phone." he insisted.

Betty wanted to scream but he slapped her as soon as she tried.
„Do it. Or your loved ones will suffer. You really want that princess?" he laughed.

She shook her head immediately and got pushed into the car. That's when she started crying.

Jughead in the meantime started pacing up and down while looking at his watch almost every 10 seconds. Betty has been gone for almost half an hour now even though it should have only taken her 10 minutes to get back. She probably just got stuck into a deep conversation with anyone back in riverdale... did she?

Minutes, almost hours pass away. No response until the doorbell finally rang. Jughead let out a big sound of relief.
„thank god." he whispered while walking to the door.

But when he opened it, he only saw betty's family in front of the door, no betty.

„where's betty??" they asked worried

—————————

I'm very inactive i know i'm sorry. I'm probably ruining my own stories due to my inactivity, cause no one remembers or still cares about that story ahahhaa

betty & jughead - the betrayal | bugheadजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें