\\ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟐 //

Começar do início

"Wow!" Clary spoke in an amazed tone at her gift

"Dot, I love it. Thank you." Anastasia replied in gratitude to the older woman.

"Yeah, you both might want to keep that on the DL, 'cause your mom's my boss and I don't want her to flip out." Dot commented to the two girls.

"Yeah, but that's how we know it's cool." Both Ana and Clary spoke in unison to Dot, the three laughing in response.

"You know, you're way better at gift-giving than magically predicting the future." The red headed girl spoke, whilst holding her long sleeve top in awe.

"Nothing magical about it." Dot shrugged, "I just buy the things that I wanna' wear."

The two 18 year old girls placed their presents in the paper bag, and Dot pulled both girls into a warm hug. "Happy birthday, girls."

"Thank you." Both Ana and Clary spoke in synchronisation, which is what they do quite a lot.

The three pulled back from their embrace.

"I love you, Ana and Clary." Dot said, as if the two were going to leave the country of something.

"We love you too, Dot." Anastasia responded.

The older woman sighed heavily.

"You okay?" Clary asked in a concerned tone to Dot.

Dot looked at Clary and Ana for a minute, as though as if she was dreading something, but the Fray twins didn't quite know what. But Dot just shook her head, dismissing the older Fray twin's concern.

"Yeah." The brunette woman reassured, whilst chuckling. "Yeah, happy birthday, girls."

Both Clary and Ana knew that Dot wasn't telling the truth, but neither of them wanted to confront the woman who they looked up to as an older sister, about her questionable behaviour. They both just plastered on a smile to conceal their worry for the brunette.

"Go up and see your mom." Dot requested to the twins.

With that being said, the girls collected their birthday presents and walked up to see their mom upstairs.

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐘, walked up to their living room, only to see their mother.