Life moves on but memories stay

Zacznij od początku

Here pragya comes to the room and sees Kiara sitting in the bed hugging her teady bear..

Pr: Kiara beta...you are still on the bed...go and get ready soon..you have school

Seeing Kiara not responding, pragya goes and sits near her..

Kiara gently slides her head on her mother's shoulder...

Pragya kissed her head..

Pr: get ready fast...mummy will come back late today..

Ki: why

Pr: I am going to varnasi

Ki: to search Bhai?

Pragya nods

Pr: go and take bath soon

Saying she went from there..

Kiara keeps the teady on the bed and remembers how aarya will annoy her by punching and kicking her teady..

At that time, simar comes there with Anjali and says

Si: Kiara ... break fast is ready...you are not ready yet

Ki: I will get ready within five minutes ... where is mummy

Si: she just now left ..

Kiara nods and goes to get ready...

At evening pragya sits on a bench near a tea stall and cries hugging Aarya's photo..

She is slowly losing her hope..but  she will not give up her search...her family gets complete only by her aarya..

She sees a little boy running on the road and a teenage boy running behind him shouting," don't run"

But that little boy fell on a puddle..

His brother immediately lifted him and said," that's why I said you not to run.."

Little boy: sorry bhaiyya...

He nods and points the road to him and says," sometimes I feel we are on the moon"

Pragya smiles hearing him...

Pragya's pov;
    Even Harish will be of his age.. don't know how is he... I am sorry Harish beta...but mummy promise you, I love you a lot beta..and I miss you thousand times more than I love you..

She wipes her tears and thinks," I can't meet my Aarya but I can atleast meet harish..yes...I will go to Mumbai and I will meet my son..no pragya then he will long for your love.. but... I will just look at him from far.."

Next day pragya reached Mumbai..

She stood outside their house and touched the name board...

Wiping her tears she rings the calling bell..

Then she asked the Watchman about abhi...

W.m: madam...no one stays there..I am here for past three years I have never seen anyone coming to that house..it is always locked..is that your house..

Pragya nods and goes from there..

She sits on the bus to return back to Delhi..

She took her mobile and googled ACP Abhishek Mehra...

She sees the address and sees the bus was about to start ...she  immediately gets down from the bus ..

She stands near a super market and waits for auto to go to abhi's house.

At that time abhi comes out from the same super market and keeps the shopping bags in the car ...

At that time he hears pragya's voice," auto"

He stopped in his tracks hearing her voice after four long years..

Abhi turns and sees her..

He was about to walk near her but stopped remembering his promise..

Pragya turns towards him, but he hides behind the car before she could see him...

Pragya's heart whispered," abhi"

She looks around and searched for him...

Abhi saw that through the car glass and says," I am sorry pragya but I don't have courage to look at your eyes...the pain in your eyes will kill me alive pragya..."

He sees pragya coming towards his car..

At that time an auto stopped near her and the driver asked," madam auto ?"

Pragya nods and gets inside..

After sometime,

That auto driver tells pragya," madam this is that street..."

Pr: bhaiyya...wait here , I will come back within half an hour.

Dr: tk...madam

Then pragya gets down and walks towards abhi's house..

Pragya thinks," this house is 42 A , so the next must be 42 B "

She sees a police jeep standing outside the house..

Pragya runs towards the house and pressed the calling bell ...

The door opened and she is shocked seeing the person..

*******

To be continued....

*******