Chapter 9

Authors Note: This chapter is going to be in POVs, Buffy's is going to be much longer than Willow's and Dawn's

Tysm to @slayersmulti for editing 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buffy's POV

She landed on the hard stone surface, her knees banging together from the impact. As she raised her head, she didn't see the fires and demons she had expected in hell. Instead, she found herself in a pleasant street, trees in full spring all around her, birds chirping. "Dawnie? Wil?" Buffy called, glancing around her. No sign of a red headed witch or a brunette key in sight. Not even Angel was around to help her figure this out. "Okay..." she muttered, "Where's everyone?" She set down a street that seemed to be endless. Buffy looked up, the sky a brilliant shade of blue, not a cloud in sight. The street kept going, buildings after buildings. There was an absence of any people, not one scream- not one laugh, not one whisper. Buffy was so engrossed in looking at the mysteriously cloudless sky, and observing the buildings around her she didn't see the woman sized hole approaching. In another second she fell into it. Her yelp echoed around, no one around to hear it. She dusted herself off, checking her jeans. Sure enough, there were blood stains soaking through from her knees. She decided that they didn't fall under the Mortally Dangerous Category and looked at her new surroundings. The cave was a shimmering gold, trailed with silver crystals around. It was rather beautiful. "Spike? Wil? Dawnie?" She called, a trace of desperate edge to her words. Her call reverberated around her. Cautiously, Buffy stepped down the stretch of tunnel, her heart was gradually beating faster, more powerfully in her chest. A light was coming from the end of the never ending corridor, but every time she tried to reach it, it would move further and further away. She tried and tried again, getting more frustrated every time. She groaned, plopping down. Her legs had grown tired of the never ending walking, sometimes running. Her hands now joined her knees in the very bleedy club. "The soul of the slayer's champion will be freed to regain corporeal form and go to hell and back for his slayer. The wolf, the ram, and the hart will try to imprison him, if the vampire soul is trapped, worlds will collapse and collide and we will no longer exist." Buffy murmured, over and over again, hoping against hope there was something that would help her. A voice interrupted her musings, echoing around the walls, "Buffy." Buffy spun around faster than humanly possible, but no one was there, "Who- what? Where?" "Buffy. Buffy. Buffy." came the almost desperate sound, echoing around the walls, from thin air. "Buffy, Buffy, Buffy Buffy, Buffy." the voice continued to plead, a desperate cry. "Spike?" she whispered, stopping and perking her ears. "Buffy, Buffy, Buffy, Buffy, Buffy, Buffy, Buffy, Buffy, Buffy, Buffy." the cries increased in volume until she started to sob, pounding the walls with her fists, "I'm coming, I'm coming." She faced the tunnel where the bright light was and ran straight at it.

Dawn's POV

"Ow! Ow! OW!" She cried out as she landed hard on a beach, her hands still bleeding from her blood contribution. "Buffy? Willow?" The silence stretched out endlessly, a blanket of times past. "Majorly freaky." she muttered, setting down a path. The ocean stretched out, blankets of blue and blue and blue. "If this is hell then sign me up." Dawn muttered, even more quietly, not especially wanting to jinx it. A growl sounded from behind her, making her spin around as fast as she could. There, in broad daylight was a vampire, towering over her. "This is a fun party." Dawn quipped quickly before starting to run. "Vampire, daylight, has to sizzle, vampire, daylight, has to sizzle." was her constant mantra through the all encompassing fear. She felt a scream rip through her throat as the vampire grabbed the back of her shirt, tilting her neck sideways. Dawn kicked at him but to no use, she couldn't stop the fangs from sinking into her neck. She couldn't stop the vampire from drawing their own blood. She couldn't stop herself from drinking the blood.

Her last coherent thought was

Buffy was going to kill her

Willow's POV:

"Supernatet!" She cried, just before hitting the ground, floating safely. She landed, glancing around her surroundings. She was in the Summers house- in Sunnydale. If she hadn't gone completely insane, she definitely remembered blowing up Sunnydale. Her room she had shared with Tara. So lost in her musings, she only noticed that her body was moving without her a second after it happened. "Huh?" She said aloud. And then she saw her. Tara. In the same clothes- then she realized. This was exactly the same scenario as the day Tara died. When she looked down at herself, she saw the white shirt that was soon to be stained with Tara's blood. To Willow's surprise, Tara looked just as confused. They traded a glance, "Where are we? Aren't you supposed to be with Cordy and- what's happening?" Her voice grew increasingly high pitched. Tara looked worried, "I think- this hell focuses on breaking you, turning you against each other. Right now, Buffy and Dawnie must be in their own scenarios- and we're in ours." They watched from their younger bodies as they moved into a kiss, unable to stop. The younger bodies were in control. They looked at eachother wide eyed as they made the same body gestures as they had that day. The only control they had were their eyes and voices. "Oh god- Tara, you're going to-" "I'm going to die. Maybe permanently here." Tara said this with an eerie calmness, her eyes showing willow her fear and pain and love. "Tara- Im about to go dark- this is why they chose here- they want to turn us against each other, right, what better way than to make me Dark Willow?" "Goddess..." Tara murmured, almost crying with the pain for her lover. And in that instant, Willow heard the glass shatter. Tara nodded. And dropped to the ground.

Willow went down

Turned her head to the heavens

And felt her eyes grow black

I Remembered To Love Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें