Carnival Date

Our first date was a flop, but Frank said he didn't mind. We went to a local carnival.
"Frank, lets go on the carousel!" I told him.
"Alright," he said. He grinned. As we walked up to the carousel, one of the dumbasses from our school followed. I kissed Frank's cheek, and as he turned a bright red, the dude from our school yelled "GERARD AND FRANK?! ON A DATE?!"

It got really quiet. Everyone stared at us. I heard a few gasps, a couple of groans, and one "Dammit, Frank was cute!" from a girl.

I shot an angry look at the guy, and he looked back.

"WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT?!" Frank yelled at the guy, "ARE YOU STARING AT MY BOYFRIEND? WHY ARE YOU STARING AT HIM, HUH?!"
"Frank," I said quietly, "it's okay."

Someone threw a hotdog at Franks head. I turned my head angrily, towards the person who threw it. It was a guy, skinny and handsome (not as handsome as Frank) with blonde hair, slicked back.

"..."

"Run." I whispered.

The guy instantly took off. I bounded after him like a cheetah, while the teenagers from my school yelled "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!"
"Gerard! Calm down! It's just a hotdog!" The guy yelled.
"Calm down?" I said as the guy stopped to catch his breath. I stopped too.
"Calm down? CALM DOWN?! HOW ABOUT I THROW A GODDAMN HOTDOG AT YOUR HEAD?"
The guy looked terrified.
"I SWEAR TO GOD. IF YOU EVER, AND I MEAN 'EVER', THROW SOMETHING AT HIM EVER AGAIN, YOU WILL NOT HAVE VOCAL CHORDS, BECAUSE I WILL RIP THEM OUT."
"I-I'm sorry... I promise I won't do it eve-"
"THATS RIGHT YOU PROMISE," I screeched.
I don't know what has gotten into me that day. I was probably just sick of all those idiots making fun of Frank and I. I acted like I had just escaped the loony bin.
"Gerard?" I heard a voice yell out. It was Frank. I dashed towards him.
"Yeah?" I said.
"I could've done that myself you dumbo," Frank giggled.
Everyone in the crowd ran off while I was having a "chat" with the guy that threw the hotdog.
"How about that carousel ride?" I asked Frank.
He kissed my cheek again. "It sounds great."