"HI, I'm Elyon Prince," She stretched out her hands towards me. I was a bit confused but I tried not to show it.

"Gabriel," I gave out a short response.

"Oh, Gabe. I-"

"Gabriel," I corrected the stranger before me. If I needed to shorten my name, I would have just said so. I stepped aside and got ready to walk away, when the stranger stopped me again.

"Gabe," She remained stubborn. "Can you help me? I'm looking for the Principal's office."

"Ask anyone here, but not me."I got ready to walk away again, but the girl had the right to get a hold of my prosthesis. "Hands off."

"Come on, it's just an iron hand. Right?" I squinted my eyes in a dangerous manner, which made the girl in front of me gulp down in fear before letting go. "Who knew you've got hate on skin ship."

"Maybe if you were prettier, I'd at least tolerate you touching it." I successfully walked away from her. I could tell she must be new, judging by her appearance. But I hope this was the first and hopefully the last time I'd have any encounter with such person.

Today seemed not to be in my favour like every other days, as I was stopped fifteen feet ahead by Ini. For some reason, she had a confuse look as she stared behind me. "Who was that?"

"Who was what?" I asked blankly. She should have been in the cleaning closet. What was she doing here. Cause of her, I got stopped by someone annoying.

"The girl you were talking to?" Asked Ini out of curiosity, as she kept glancing at my back. I tilted my head to the side, as I examined her.

"Was that the reason you stopped me?" Ini snapped her attention from whatever she was looking at, to look at me.

"I was just.... Curious," She admitted. Ini let out a sigh as she looked at her foot. "I'm here to Apologize."

Last time I checked, the girl in front of me had nothing to apologize for. Well except for the cut she caused, which she had already apologize at the track field. I wanted to speed up her apologetic speech cause standing with her at the hall way, would draw nothing but attention.

"I called you a freak when you left the cleaning room." I lifted a brow at her. Was she kidding? She stopped me for.... This?

"Why apologize when I wasn't there?" I asked blankly. "Besides, it's a word I'm used to so there's no need apologizing."

"The thing is," Ini clapped her hands awkwardly. "I don't want to be like the rest who are looking down at you because of your predicament. I was just angry and didn't know when the words poured out of my mouth."

Being the first to apologize over something I wasn't even aware of, made me to calmly accept her apology. It felt genuine. She wasn't forced by a teacher or by higher authorities just to apologize. She came on her own.

"You were right," Ini continued when she knew I wouldn't say a word to her. "I shouldn't let being called a slave to ruin my perfectly good life. A lot are being called worst, so I shouldn't be ungrateful."

"I didn't mean..." I scrunched my brows, shocked by the fact that I had spoken something. "I didn't mean to call you ungrateful."

"But you were right-"

Click!

Ini stopped talking as her head swung both ways to search for where that sound had came from. "You were right,"  She continued, when she found nothing. "So right now, I've decided to change my friends."

Click!

I subtly checked the area with my peripheral vision but nothing was in sight.

"I hope we're cool," Ini lifted both brows as she waited for my reply. It wasn't like I had spoken to her from Jss3 to Ss3. If it wasn't for her almost blinding me, we'd be graduating without saying a word to each other. Nevertheless, I nodded.

"How about a handshake then?"  I shook my head, not hesitating to refuse the offer. "Come on Gabriel, it won't hurt."

I stretched out my left arm which was my good arm, at her direction but Ini shook her head. She took me off guard as she got a hold of my prosthesis, straightened it and gave a slight handshake.

How I easily let her get a hold of my false arm, surprised me even more.

A/N

A/N

Hey guys, out of the blue I decided to bring out a new character don't ask me why, I feel the story needed someone and I feel it's her character. What do you think about Elyon. Do you like or dislike her at her first appearance. Do you think Gabriel was too harsh on her?

Everyone hate Yusuf and I won't blame y'all. I sometimes hate writing about him.

Do you think Precious should also change his friend? Or are you like TheOfficialSemiloore who seemed not to like Precious.

Comment your thoughts. Every comment encourages each authors to try harder.

Vote by clicking on the empty star to refill it. Share to others that you think would love to Read this.

Till next time,

Adios,

X
-Eddy