Fell! x Abused! Reader

You ran. You ran and you didn't stop. Stealing from the brother of the captain of the Royal Guard was instant death. But you had no choice. Your own brother was a drunk and abusive. You got away from him, only to slowly freeze and starve. The jacket was heavy and that made it hard to run, but it was warm and comfy. The snow crunched loudly under your feet as you sped through the forest. The large skeleton was close behind. You heard him, and you heard your own yelp as you tripped. Everything went black.

You felt warm, like you were in a bed. You heard a man yelling downstairs. You then heard a quieter male voice responding. You got up, shakily, and opened the door just a crack.

"OH MY GOD SANS! YOU JUST HAD TO BRING A THIEF INTO MY HOUSE!" "Paps, just listen, please." The louder voice stopped talking. "Boss, this is the first person that's dared steal from us. She's got courage. Think about how useful she could be." The loud voice paused. "WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS THAT WE SHOULD LET HER LIVE HERE TO JUDGE HER WORTH?" "Yes, Boss." "THIS IS THE SMARTEST THING YOU'VE EVER SAID. GO CHECK ON HER NOW." "Yes, Boss."

You suppressed a gasp, closed the door, and rushed to the bed again. You pressed against the wall, holding the blankets close to you. The door opened. "I know you were listening, kid." You felt dizzy from fear. "I'm not gonna hurt ya. Quite the opposite, really. I'm gonna take care of ya."

SANS' POV

It was (Y/N). This happened every timeline, every reset. We meet, she explains everything, she tells me she loves me. It happens every time. We've always been lovers. The kid's still in the Ruins. When they come out and (Y/N) confronts them, they convince her to tell me her feelings. God, I just hope they come out soon. Every time, it's harder to bear waiting. Screw it. I'm gonna just explain everything. I did it once, and she remembered the previous timelines after that. It was a lot easier than waiting for Frisk.

YOUR POV

Sans had explained everything. You remembered now. You remembered the warm embrace of your skeletal soulmate. You remembered his sweet, long, passionate kisses. You remembered everything. You tackled him. He hugged back quickly.

You planted a kiss on his teeth, and he grabbed the back of your head, kissing back. You were glad that you ran from your brother. You were glad that he abused you. It brought you to the love of your life.

When you parted for air, the only thing you said was "I love you, Sans." He blinked lovingly at you and replied with "Love ya too, babe."