Are you like a bad guy?

Começar do início

Peter POV

Me and Ned were chilling in my room carefully placing each lego piece by their instructions.
I was anxious to go on my nightly patrol.
Ned observing me let out a huff.
I look up at him.
"What?" I laughed.
"I know you wanna go," he said, continuing to build the Lego Death Star.
"N-no I just-"
"Peter, I get it," he says cutting me off. "Dude, if I was spider man I would literally be out there all the time!" He says lightly punching my arm.
I laugh.
Yeah it's awesome and all, but Mr.Stark won't let me go on actual missions. I'm just the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.
But it was still pretty awesome. I got to even be given this job.
Being an avenger and all.
I think?. I'm not even sure if I am one yet. I don't think Mr.Stark will ever consider it.
"Dude just go" he says smiling.
I can always count on Ned to always be on my side.
Ever since he found out, he's been pretty cool. And I'm very surprised he's kept my secret.
I mean it has only been a few days ago, but it's Ned.
Homecoming is coming up, and I can't get out the nerve to talk to Liz.
"Peter!" Ned says throwing me off guard.
"Y-yeah ?" I say
He rolls his eyes. "Maybe you should go, I think your spidey senses are beginning to slack off" he says laughing.
"Yeah, right," I say rolling my eyes sarcastically.
"Bye" he says walking out the door.
"See ya at school" I say waving.
He leaves and I quickly put on my suit that Mr.Stark made me.
"I'm going to bed!" I call out to my aunt May.
"K, night!" She says calling from the kitchen.
Making sure I didn't make much noise I open my window and slipped out.
:
:
:
:
I sit on top of the building waiting for something to happen.
I already looked around for those guys I fought at the bank, with the alien type tech...I don't know if I should tell Mr.Stark yet.
I turn my head to the right looking over at the avengers tower.
I let out a sigh a bit disappointed.
I stand up ready to go back, but I sense something.
Standing straight listening for anything.
I start to doubt but in the distance I hear someone shout.
"Yes!" I say heading towards the scream exited that I could do something tonight.
I swing from building to building until I'm in this weird creepy dark alleyway.
I blended in the shadows so that I was hidden.
But it was unexpected to see someone already fighting these dudes off.
He already finished them off when one of the guys started to get up but it wasn't long before he kicked him in the face knocking him out.
I stood there in shock that there was some strange person here.
Does Mr.Stark know?
I stand there still but when the black figure turns around he see's me.

Y/N's POV

I stop in my tracks
Shit.
Smiling underneath my mask, I was going to finish this other guy off too.
He had no idea.
" U-ugh wh-who are you?" He says stuttering.
I'm thrown off by how his voice sounded so feminine and weak.
Pathetic.
I don't reply.
"Are you like a bad guy or something?"
I try not to laugh at his remark.
This kid actually was pathetic, who the hell was this guy?
I rolled my eyes even though I knew he couldn't see them.
I get ready to throw myself at him and he seems to be taken off guard by this.
"I-I'm guessing yes?"
Dumbass.
I fling myself at him but surprised when he blocked my punch.
Y/N used her telekinesis to lift Peter off the ground. (You don't know that it's Peter, or that he's Spider-Man)
She flung him high in the air and dropped him. Making a loud thud.
"Yeah...Definitely, a bad...guy." He says groaning.
Why won't he shut up.
Suddenly encouraged just to end his miserable life.
Y/N throwed every kick, punch, sneak attack making sure they were all miserable attempts to see if he was even capable of that level of expertise.
He blocked most of them...surprisingly.
I ran to the side of the wall quickly jumping from the wall and throwing my legs at this kid.
He fell down but he grabbed my legs trying to pin me down.
I let him see how he reacts.
"Ha!"
Please.
I hit the side of his head with my fist throwing him off balance and I put my full weight on his shoulders.
He stumbles around and I knock backwards making us both fall.
Wrapping both my legs around his neck I grab one of my daggers.
"Karen!" He yells.
Karen?
Suddenly not liking this I let out a groan and disappeared into the crowd of people.
Gasping a bit for air I clung to my chest.
This stupid bandana was pissing me off.
Running through the crowd trying to find myself from where I teleported from.
I ball up my fist mad that I couldn't just murder him.
I found the alleyway I teleported from and started to head there.
However I hesitated.
I really needed to hurt someone or I might just lose it.
I look anywhere around me.
In the distance there was this man who grabbed a woman's wrist forcing her close to him, by the look of sudden panic written all over her face gives me one reason.
I could care less about them,
But at this point I was running out of options.
And I'd rather not kill someone who hasn't done something remotely wrong.
It would be a waste.
Gradually through the crowd I grab his arm pulling him into the shadows.
No one seemed to notice. The woman looks around confused but continues to walk off quickly.
He struggled against my sudden grasp "Who the hell are you"
Your worst nightmare. I thought.
I kicked him down.
He looks up shocked.
Staring right beg he pulls out his wallet showing it to me.
"T-take it!"
I punch him again, watching the blood roll down his nose.
I grab my dagger out.
Finally!.
I raise my hand.
But something rope-like raps around my hand pulling me around.
"Don't you know it's not nice to hurt innocent bystanders?"
Not this kid again!.
Y/N lifts Peter off the ground only more forcefully than she did before, she had no sympathy for her next victim.
She dropped Peter back on the ground.
"Guys it's Spider-Man!" Someone yells from the crowd.
What the fuck is a spider man?.
I turn around going back to this person, but more rope is around me.
"Ugh!" I yell in frustration.
"Oh, so it talks now."
Now I'm mad.
Y/N ran to Peter using her legs to run and jump off of him from.
Peter fell and she took the advantage to try and punch him but Peter blocked it and swung one righty into the lip. Causing it to bruise instantly.
She looked mad now,
Peter slightly gulped. Y/N had heard and was all ready for it.
She tried lifting him up again but he webbed her wrist causing her to loose focus.
Then like a sudden shock she was gone.
"What!?"
Peter looked around frantically, his senses kicking in told him something was behind him. He turned around but was already thrown back at the strange figures' force(y/n), feeling his hands wrap around his neck.

Ready to end it all I wrap my hands around his neck ready to snap it, I notice people slowly trying to figure out where the ruckus was coming from.
Damnit!
Letting go of him quickly I ran back to the alleyway that I was teleported from and instantly brought back into this room.
"Oh my gosh!!" I yell punching the walls. Leaving dents into metal walls.
I huffed out breaths of air tired as hell.
I wasn't expecting his punches to actually take effect "I almost had him!"
I kicked the wall.
The guards around me steped backwards.
"Ugh!". I look up to see a very blurry reflection in the metal. I could see my eyes faintly starting to glow.
I looked down. I wasn't going to destroy everything around me right now.
Balling up my fists I head into the elevator.
It brings me down to the base main floor.
I pulled off my mask revealing my face.
Anger written all over me.

David's POV
Oh shit.
I was in my room reading waiting for Y/N to be done with what she calls "fun" to be over with.
She's my only blood related sister and yet we're so different.
I always expected siblings to be tied by the hip. Or so the saying works.
I was about to fall asleep until I heard a loud bang coming from upstairs. I fell off my bed startled.
"Great..."
David knowing what was coming next, he pulled a jacket on and headed out where Y/N should be coming from.
What he didn't expect to see was to see a bruise on her face.
What the hell happened.
He wasn't expecting to even see a mark in her let alone a bruise all in two hours.
She wasn't even gone that long, at the most maybe even one hour.
Y/N strides right past David heading to the training room.
David followed closely behind.
I'm going to regret this.

Y/N POV

I could here David's footsteps following closely behind me.
I didn't feel like confronting him.
My night was ruined all because this spider-kid was in the way.
Well he won't forget me, oh no. I'll make sure of it.
I couldn't be that rusty?
In all my years of training I could've killed him with the snap of my fingers.
But something was off about him.
What even were those rope things?
It was too dark for me to even see.
AHSHAG dammit!
I was too angry.
I grabbed my dagger and swung around to David.
I wouldn't have actually hurt him. No, let me rephrase that. I wouldn't kill him.
I just needed to let off some steam.
But he seemed to understand.
He got into a fighting position.
David made the first move by swinging a punch, y/n blocking it then slapping the side of his head.
David knew she needed more advanced fighting.
So he gave it all that he had.
David tried punching, kicking, tripping her, but nothing seemed to work.
She blocked each one and managed to punch him in the side of the face, causing him to stumble backwards.
Y/N would have fought him more but he wasn't a challenge enough for her.
Instead she grabbed a punching bag carrying it with one arm and hung it up.
She didn't pay Any mind to David as he got up a little dizzy. He didn't like to fight her because she was too ruthless.
David watched as she continued to punch the bag with all her might causing it to rip apart.
"What happened." He said a little breathlessly.
Y/N shot him a glare in his direction.
"A little spider-kid happened."
David lifts his eyebrows.
"What the hell is a spider-kid?"
She shrugs taking a break.
"Don't ask me, all I know is that he pissed me off."
David knew that she would but that still didn't make any sense.
As far as he knew she was the most powerful person there is.
However he couldn't conform 100% whether she was or wasn't.
"I can't believe I'm going to say this, but if you wanted to kill him why didn't you?"
She clenched her jaw, her mouth forming a line.
"H-he's different." She said angrily.
"Different how?" I am confused.
She paused to let herself cool down.
"He has abilities like me, not my powers per say. But his own. Ones that I've never seen before."
David's eyes widened. He was right