CHAPTER 2

continuation

Still Adrien's pov

Adrien: Marinette?

Gabriel: Ms. Dupain Cheng? Nathalie what is going on here?

Adrien: Marinette what are you doing here?

Mari: Hey. Well my mom and dad are going on a trip to Egypt for the opening of the new bakery and since I hate sitting around and doing nothing*takes a breath* So my mother dropped me here.

Adrien: Why would your mom trust us to look after you?

Mari: Actually she trusted Nathalie to look after me because she thinks that I will turn the whole house into a fashion boutique.

Gabriel: Nathalie why didn't you inform me of this arrangement? She may be a distraction from your work!

Mari: Actually I am going to help her with her work.

Nathalie: Are you sure about this Mari?

Mari: Yup. I am positive.

TIME SKIPPO NOONE'S POV

It was dinner time at the Mansion and it should s then that mother nature decided to shower Paris with a thunder storm.

Gabriel: So, Marinette what do you do in your free time?

Mari: I usually design some clothes or make the ones that are already designed. When I don't feel like designing I am at the parkour studio.

Adrien: You do parkour? Since when? Does Nino and Alya know about this?

Nathalie: Adrien, one question at a time.

Mari: It's ok, he was just curious. Yes I do parkour, since I was 4 and no Nino and Alya don't know.

Mari: Does anyone have a funny moment from when they were little?

Adrien: Oh, there was this time when I, set the house on fire because I wanted to try to cook.

Gabriel: Keyword 'try'

They, burst out laughing, even GABRIEL , which is saying something. They finished dinner but continued to tell stories of their childhood.

They continued like that till it was Marinette's turn to tell hers.

(this is not my original story about this)Mari: Ok, which one first...aha, It happened when I was 6, for the first time in my life I saw my mother with a fever and I thought that adults don't get sick so I was really worried and went to make soup for her.

Adrien: Aww, that's sweet

Mari blushed but continued anyways

Mari: So, I went to the kitchen and took some left over soup and put it on the stove to melt but I got some stains on my clothes and I left to change. I didn't know I left the towel I used right beside the stove so it caught fire and the rest followed like a food chain.

At the end of it all my mother asked what I was doing and I told her *in an adorable baby voice*'I made soup'

At the end Adrien was laughing so hard he started crying, Nathalie was doubled over laughing, Mr. Agreste was making sure that Adrien was breathing while letting out a few chuckles and Mari, well she was looking at a family and was shipping Gabenath (Nathalie and Gabriel).