The midle

Note: these are acurences that could have took place while Zulema and Macarena lived together in ther trailer. The story is not the same as in the show but you will understand when you read it.
I am sorry for my english but enyoj.
This kind of writhing means that it is a thought/dream.
———————————————————————

"Stop that!" Maca Said angrily to the woman stealing her blenket. How did i end upp here.

"Il stop when you give me a good enough reason" the brunett said confidently as she made herself comterble in the bed she had to shere with the blond.

They have been living together in their trailor for soon to be 2 years and still fight like the first day. But alot has changed even though nether of them would admit it out loud. They were at a point were they could fuck each other but even the slightest to much efection would make them uncomfortable. Or did it?

Macarena wakes up and looks around still a little confused, she then notices Zulema still in bed. The brunette was the one that always woke up at 07:00 every morning, but now it was 10:00 and Maca woke up to the brunette cuddling her. "The fuck" Maca exclamed quietly as she looked back at Zule resting her arms around her waist. She was shoocked but also flattered by the brunettes action. Maca turned around so the women were face to face and examined the brunettes face bit by bit. She was beautiful. She stoped at every scar and observed. Maca felt the smile on her face getting bigger the longer she looked at her. She closed her eyes and soon dosed of. She woke up again to Zulema in the kitchen pouring two cups of coffee.

"You slept enough rubia?" Zulema said whit a smile. She put the coffees down on the kitchen table and sat down. Macarena sat herself in front of the other woman and started sipping on the coffee.

"Yeah, what time is it?" She asked looking puzzled. I wonder if she even noticed that we were cuddling, she would never mention it anyway.

"13:00 lazy day I guess" the brunette said with no expression on her face.

Maca was only wearing a t-shirt and some small shorts. Better get changed. She started looking for something to wear.

"Don't, it will take longer for me to take of" Zulema said calmly looking at the blonde.

"What?" Maca said loudly with a confused tone.

Zulema stood up and walked over to the blonde slowly with a smirk on her face. Now just inches in between their faces, Zulema still holding eye contact kicked the drawer with clothes shut. She stepped even closer to Maca, brushing her lips to the blondes and then whispering in her ear. "You won't need clothes now"

Macarenas heart was pounding harder then ever, she didn't know if the brunette was teasing her or was serious. Let's find out. Maca moved her focus from Zulemas eyes to her lips.
"Well I guess your right" Maca said and leaned in.

Zulema smirked and kissed her back agresivly and grabbed Macas throat in the process. Pushing her agents the cabinets in the kitchen.
Maca stroked Zulemas back under her shirt moving up slowly. Zulema picked Maca up and placed her on the cabinets this time.

"Up" Zule said impatiently looking at Maca.

Maca lifted herself up and felt Zulemas hand ripping of her shorts. And with a fast movement her shirt was on the floor too. Leaving Maca exposed with only her red bra and underwear on. Zulema bit down on the blondes neck leaving marks as she moved down. She got to Macas chest and stoped she could hear her heartbeat going faster and faster. It made Zulema pleased just thinking about Maca being excited over her. She observed the blondes body smiling and then she picked her up and threw her on their bed. Jumping on top of her.