Lesson 26: You Should Be Careful About What Ice-Cream Shop You Go To

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"But Amber, I want to be in a relationship with you!" He stated, and I grinned, feeling happiness swell up inside me.

"I don't think that's the way you ask . . ." I teased, grinning when Derek got down on one knee.

"Amber Woods, will you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?" He asked, getting attention from other customers in the cafe.

"Of course!" I exclaimed, and he stood up and kissed me. I felt millions of little butterflies in my tummy, and could hear the distant sound of cheering and clapping in the background.

Derek and I pulled away, and grinned at each other, sitting back down.

"So, girlfriend," Derek started, and I giggled, looking down shyly at my nearly finished ice-cream.

"Since we're official now, maybe on Saturday, we can go on our first date as a couple?" He asked, smiling slightly. I looked up in surprise.

"Already? I thought we could do something else . . ." I trailed off, and blushed when I realized how that sounded.

"Amber! I thought you were a good girl! I know I'm a good kisser and all, but . . ." Derek said teasingly, and I laughed, blushing harder.

"Stop! You're making me go red!!" I exclaimed, slapping his arm and keeping my hands on my cheeks while he grinned at me.

"Are you finished with you ice-cream?" He asked, and I nodded. He stood up and so did I.

"Let's take you back home then." He said, and we left.

****

(A Certain Someone's POV)

I sat down at an empty boot and brought my phone out, watching Amber and Derek, smirking. I brought out my phone and videoed everything, Derek asking Amber to be his girlfriend, them hugging and kissing then leaving, and even when they got on Derek's motorbike and drove off.

When I finished I kept my phone away and ordered chocolate with lots of caramel. I paid for it and walked out of the nearest Flower shop.

"Good afternoon." I said calmly, walking up to the counter and facing a man who was in his late 40's.

"Hello, what can I get ya today?" He asked, and I looked over the rows of beautiful, neatly arranged flowers.

"I'd like those." I stated, pointing at a bundle of pretty red roses. He raised an eyebrow.

"These are usually bought for loved ones of Valentines' day, and it's May. A special occasion, I presume?" He questioned, and I smirked.

"You could say that." I said and paid him, when I bundle of lilies caught my eye. I had memories of when Selena sniffed a lily a started violently sneezing and coughing, also swelling up and was taken to a hospital immediately.

"Oh, and those would be nice." I said, pointing at the lilies. The man handed them to me and I paid him, walking out of the shop and smirking.

I unlocked my car and kept the things I'd purchased at the back, and started driving to a certain place, ready to have my revenge,

Today's Lesson: You Should Be Careful About What Ice-Cream Place You Go To

*****

HELLO AGAIN!

Who do you think 'That certain someone' is?? It's actually quite obvious, so I don't really know why I'm asking.

Also, what do you think TSC's (that certain someone) revenge is?

Will her/his ;) plan work? Or not?

How do you feel about Derek and Amber being official?

I bet if there's any Damber shippers out there, they're probably throwing a party right now to celebrate the new relationship!

Meanwhile, the Joamb shippers are stiffly sitting in their wooden chairs watching the whole thing happen while secretly plotting the Damber shipper's downfall.

Sorry, I honestly don't know where that came from!! It's just been a long day, and my imagination is very . . . Um unique today!! 

SOOOO, VOTE and COMMENT!! DON'T BE A SILENT READER!!

Anyway, this chapter is dedicated to  dandino for the great cover on the side!!

LET'S HEAR A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR HER!!

Ok guys, settle down now, settle down. Random song today, and see you guys soon!!

REMEMBER - DON'T BE A SILENT READER!! XD

P.S Sorry about any mistakes!!