"Main kar bhi kya sakti hun? Tune toh kal itna bol diya ki tujh mein us Naira ki chamak dikhi..dekh Gayatri log bahut kuch bol rahe the tere baare mein...main nahi chahati ki tu Naira jaisi bane..." Dadi said keeping her hand on Gayatri's shoulder..but Gayatri defended

"Nahi dadi... voh log galat bol rahe the.."

"Voh log sahi bol rahe hai beta...tu uski badi behen hai...aur teri jagah uski shadi ho rahi hai... voh abhi choti hai aur teri umar ghatati jayegi agar aisa hi raha toh...tune kitni baar uske liye apne aap ko peeche rakha hai...aur aaj bhi tu vahi kar rahi hai..." Dadi said putting all those words in her mind and which were slowing evolving in her mind.

"Par..."

"Par var kuch nahi...tu apne hak ke liye lad...bhale hi uski shadi ho rahi...hone do par main chahati hun ki tujhpe koi ungli na uthaye...meri izzat tere hath mein hai Gayu" saying this she left from there leaving Gayatri in thoughts.

End of flashback....

"Kya dadi sahi keh rahi thi? Shayad...har baar maine Naira ko support kiya hai...uski galti ko maine chupaya hai...ab nahi mujhe aise nahi baithna chahiye." She got up and went in the washroom to get ready.

Cafe'

Kartik entered into the cafe and seeing Naira sitting engrossed in her thoughts he smiled. She was looking cute in that dress.

He moved towards her and from behind he whispered

"Whats up!" As soon as he said she literally jumped on her seat making Kartik laugh.

Seeing him laughing she made a angry pout and said

"Aise kaun karta hai? I got so scared" she said keeping her hand on her heart rubbing it slightly.

"Sorry...vaise how come you are here? I thought you will be in dance academy" Kartik asked sitting infront of her. She looked at him and then thought about the conversation again.

Kartik noticed her face..he thought something might have happened so he didn't bothered to trouble asking again and again.

" Acha since I was free so thought we could spend sometime with each other." Seeing him thinking like this she smiled and bobbed her head.

They sat there for sometime and Kartik said getting up from his seat.

"Come lets go to beach" Naira smiled and took his hand and came to pay for their order.

"How much is it?" Naira asked removing the purse.

"250/-"

Before she could pay Kartik gave him 500 note making her startled.

"Kartik! Main de deti na..why did you give?"

Naira asked making a annoyed face to which Kartik didn't say anything and told her to be quiet.

She was going to speak but the owner gave the remaining change Kartik took it and held Naira's hand and they went.

----------

Beach

(think whichever beach you guys want)

"Tell me! Why did you pay? I was sitting there from so long" Naira asked keeping her hands on her waist.

Kartik stared at her making her frown...he moved closer to her making her conscious.

He took her hands in his and said

"Naira...life mein aage ja kar hume aisi situation face karni hogi aur mujhe abhi se tumhari responsibility uthani hai...you know so that I get habitual to it so that my wife shouldn't get a chance to complain about it." In the end he said teasingly making her chuckle and she said

"Kartik you don't have to...abhi let me do my expenses...."

"Naira I seriously want to take your responsibility... I want to share now itself...let me please." Kartik whispered huskily making her heart flutter...she bobbed her head with a smile and they started walking beside each other.

They talked with each other like they are knowing each other from ages... Kartik and Naira took some photos with eachother but didn't share it on social media only on whatsapp.

Naira saw some children playing football and being a crazy football player she ran to them making Kartik startled.

She started playing with them and he admired her through out getting tired Naira searched for Kartik but not finding him on his place she panicked.

"Kartik kaha chala gaya?" She was busy searching him...when someone put a coconut infront of her...she turned and seeing it to be Kartik she sighed asked

" Where you were? I thought you left."

" Do you think I will ever leave you alone?" Kartik asked staring into her eyes...she smiled slightly and took the coconut and started drinking the water.

They both spent sometime more with each other on the beach without realising that they spent more than 3 hours.

Reaching Naira home he left to his house. Naira entered the house only to dash with Gayatri. Seeing her Naira apologized.

"Sorry di mera dhyan nahi gaya."

"Aakhein aage rakhkar chalegi tab dikhega na...hat" saying this she moved away from her where as Naira felt sad listening her talking to her like that.

She went to her room without meeting anyone...where as dadi saw this and grinned happily.

How was it?

Few words for Kartik.

I know short update but pakka next time bada vala milega.