Ch. 1 My Beautiful Teacher

(Y/N)'s POV

My first memory is my parents last goodbye. I remember the night they wished me a goodnight before they left for a mission. I still wonder to this day if they knew they'd die on that mission. The way the held me and kept telling me they loved me. After their death I lived with my grandparents, they were both retired shinobi. They lived in a rural village, with a very low population. My grandparents at an early age taught me how to be a shinobi. They showed me tons of love though. They wanted me to follow the path of a good shinobi, and keep the clans blood alive. During my days living with my grandparents, I made a friend there. His name was Genki. He pushed me farther to become a strong shinobi. Every time he'd visit his grandparents him and I would train non stop. We pushed each other farther. By my sixth grade we were coming back to the village from a long day of training. Everything is still a blur, but from what I remember, a shinobi killed Genki. They mistook him for his older brother. Genki died in my arms smiling. His final words to me were "I'm glad dying knowing my last battle I won." His smile is burned into my memories. At his funeral I remember crying even harder then I've ever cried.

"Grandpa, why do people kill each other? It's so selfish," I say as tiers role down my face. My grandfather got on my level, and put his hand on my shoulder.

"There is fire building in your right now, right? A rage. A lust for blood and revenge. Am I right?" He said, to which I nod sense I couldn't make any words. "Are you gonna feed that? Will you kill another person to satisfy your rage, to which will end up fueling another's rage," he said. Which hit me like an arrow straight to my heart. My grandfather could instantly tell his words clicked. "Become a good shinobi, one who never kills, one who only does spy work, one who only battles out of defense, but never kills his foe," he said. I never knew, but grandfather had the same thing happen, his mother told him revenge only feeds to more revenge. He never killed anyone, and became a very well known shinobi. That day forward I trained my mind and my body. I attended a good shinobi school. I became a shinobi who never killed for my parents, grandparents, my clan, and most importantly Genki.

"Hebijo?!" I say shocked at my given mission. "Why there?!"

"If you wanna be the perfect spy, you will have to go into boundaries of evil as well," my teacher informs me. "You will go there and get as much information as possible within the next 3 to 6 months. Once I feel you have passed this mission you may return to this school. Is that clear," he says with a stern look.

"Yes," To which I bow and then leave.

"Have you read the news recently?" My classmate and friend asks me, to which I respond with a simple 'hm?' "Apparently some shinobi went rogue, and killed a whole clan! Whoosh! A whole clan gone in one night! Isn't that insane?!" I look at the shinobi and notice it's Genki's brother.

"So he did it, huh?" I say out loud which confuses my friend. "Nothing," I say finish packing my bags.

Unlike me, Genki's brothers rage was unstoppable. During the whole funeral everyone could feel his bloodlust. He trained and trained just so he could kill the whole clan. Not surprised he went through it though.

I'll never become that.

"Where are you going?" My friend asked.

"Hebijo," I say with a sigh then rub the back of my head.

"WHAT?!" He yells out in shock. "That's an all girl school, though!! If you're doing a spy mission you'll stick out like a sore thumb!!"

"That's what I was thinking!" I said then laughing. "I think that's exactly why though," I say then thinking about it. "Any spy is able to blend in, heck! Any shinobi should be able to blend in."

"Yeah...... dang I'm kind of jealous. All those hot evil shinobi around you all day! Lucky!" He said. "If any of them are interested in a guy like me, shoot them my number ok?" He said then to which we both laugh.

"So this is the place, huh?" I say looking around. "They are all looking at me," I say to myself, knowing I'm an odd ball.

A shadow flies over me, to which I look up and immediately go into the defensive.

"Why are you here?" a white haired girl says. She looks like she a bit too old to be a high schooler. Early 20s maybe.

"I want to join Hebijo," I say with a stern face.

"You're joking," she looks at me with a questioned look.

"No," I simply respond. "I'm serious, I wanna join this school," I say keeping full focus of my surroundings. She starts laughing.

"Let me emphasize something. This is an all girls school. GIRLS. Unless you're a cross dresser what make you think you this school would let you join?" she asks.

"They accept everyone and anyone? No matter their reason. Am I right?" I say. "This is also is an elite school, who wouldn't want to join if they accept everyone?"

"Are you-" the white haired girl was cut off. Her frustration was noticeable at this point.

"Miyabi!" A beautiful purple haired lady appeared. Her eyes a beautiful deep red and she has a pair of glasses on. Her outfit gives off a seductive vibe.

My heart beats

"I think I'm in love," I think instantly think. I can tell a blush is starting to form on my face, but I quickly to gain my composure to make sure no one notices.

"Sorry Miss Suzune," the girl named Miyabi responds.

"What's your name?" Miss Suzune asks me.

"(Y/N)," I respond.

"Well, (Y/N), you are accepted to our school. Welcome to Hebijo," Miss Suzune says with a soft smile.

"Thank you for accepting me," I say with a bow.

"If you will follow me I will show you around," Miss Suzune says motioning for me to follow her.

"Thank you," I say following. I notice a look of shock on Miyabi's face, but choose to ignore it. I will do anything to avoid suspicion. It's already super high with me being a guy.

The day passed and I was lift in my room to myself.

"And so it begins," I say to myself. Miss Suzune's face flashes in my mind. "Why did my teacher have to be so beautiful?" I said with a huge blush. "Maybe something will happen with the both of us," causing me to be a little excited.