Berk

Your POV

I just made a huge mistake! I mean yeah, I saved him, but now he knows about my powers! I have to run! Just as I was about to hop on Skyla an fly off, I felt someone grab my arm. 

" I swear I won't tell anyone! Just.. please don't go. Come back to berk with me, the people there would be so glad to meet you. Maybe you would meet my sister Astrid." Hiccup reasoned.

" I guess, but could you wait here I umm.... I have to get my sister and brother."

As I walk away, I could feel Hiccup's gaze following me. The way his eyes sparkle like the sun makes me want to trust him. But I know I can't, the last time I trusted someone, I got myself and my brother Jason and sister Mia seriously injured.

" Mia! Jason! Come out guys it's me, I found someone who is willing to help heal your injuries." I yelled.

"Coming" was the only response I got from them. When the two of them finally decided to show up, their cuts were still deep. 

"Is this mysterious person we know nothing about going to heal your cuts too?" Jason asked.

" don't worry about me, you two are my main priority." I said.

Jason's POV

I know for a fact that y/n's cuts were much worse than Mia's and mine. I hope we can trust this new person. I really worry about y/n sometimes, she puts all her pain aside and only thinks about others not even herself. I mean she has a broken ankle wrapped in worn out bandages, and she still stays strong! As y/n led us through the forest, we came to an abrupt stop. Cautiously I peeked out from behind y/n, only to see a young man about y/n's age standing next to a nightfury! 

Hey you mister! Before anything else please help my sister she has broken ankl..." the rest of my words were cut off by a fierce glare, and a hand firmly over my mouth.

" you have a broken ankle?" The strange boy named Hiccup asked.

Your POV

I slowly nodded my head yes. Soon after I sent an unwavering glare towards Jason.

" but please take care of Mia and Jason first." I ordered.

I could see the hesitation in Hiccup's eyes as he slowly said yes to my request. With that, I jumped onto Skyla with Hiccup leading the way to Berk. When we landed, I was in awe. There were dragons of every breed and every color flying around people and houses.

" do you want to meet my friends?" Hiccup asked.

" uhh... sure!" I replied a bit nervous.

As we approached a group of people who I assumed were Hiccup's friends, I saw a muscular boy with lots of muscle, a beautiful blonde girl, and twins who both looked kinda stupid, after all they were banging their helmets together.

" y/n these are my friends, ruff nut and tuffnut, snot-" was all Hiccup said before he was interrupted.

" the names Snotlout, but you can call me your new boyfriend." Snotlout said as he shuffle over and put an arm around my waist. Without a second thought, I grabbed his wrist, twisted it and pushed him away sending him a quick glare. Oddly, the rest of the group burst out laughing.

" nice to meet you y/n, my name is Astrid, I'm Hiccup's sister!" Said Astrid in a cheery tone.

I quickly nodded then smiled at everyone.

"Umm, I don't want to sound too desperate, but I need your help with my brother and sister, they have a couple deep cuts that I really don't want to get infected so if you could please help me out that would be awesome." I said.

Authors note:

Hey guys! Please comment, I want to hear your opinions! If you don't like this story please tell me now so I can stop writing, I know I'm a crappy writer, but this is my first time using watt pad.

Stay safe

Elsie