8

NO ONES POV 

Rin's eyes opened and he immediately groaned as he had one hell of a headache. He tried to sit up but failed as there where two arms round his waist and two legs entwined with his own. 

"Amaimon wake up and leg me go" Rin said pushing the earth king a bit. 

"No" Amaimon replied opening his eyes and staring straight at rin.

"You need rest and your gonna get it even if I have to pin you to the bed" He continued. Rin groaned and flopped down next the now smiling Amaimon. 

"Brothers are you awake cause we were gonna go explore" a voice said. It was Iblis. 

"Yeah we're awake brother" rin said while Amaimon was giving the door that Iblis was behind a death glare. 

"Will you two be going us" he said continued. There was no replied instead a loud thud and the continues muttering of ow. then the door opened reviling a very messy haired and short rin along with a annoyed Amaimon. 

"Give us some time then we should be ready to go" rin said with a small smile. The door closed and a lot of noise could be heard.

About 10 minutes later a fully dressed rin and Amaimon left the apartment. 

"What was all the noise about" Lucifer asked

"I tickled rin and he tried to kill me" Amaimon said with a little pout while rin was looking very proud of himself. 

"Lets go" Beelzebub yelled dragging his brothers out the building. As soon as they were out the building the came to stop as the class of exorcist were outside waiting for them. 

"what are you doing here" Astaroth spat.

"we have been put in charge of making sure you don't destroy anything and to keep you out of trouble" yukio said looking at rin and Amaimon. 

"careful exorcist try anything with us and your dead" Iblis said. 

RINS POV 

My brothers and I where outside facing the exorcists and I was finding it hard to stop myself from laughing as Iblis had just made at least two of them crap them selves, I guess he's still salty about what they did to me. I could tell Amaimon was also trying to stop himself from laughing or smiling. 

"On who's orders 'Teach'" I said, the teach bit I put on a mocking voice which made all of my brother including me burst out laughing. Yukio looked pissed. 

"on the Vatican's orders" Rooster (bon) said giving me a death glare which I returned with one that scares even father. 

"Ey rooster  need another pair of pants now, cause that glare can even scare Satan" Beelzebub snorted. Bon's face went from glaring at me to annoyance. 

"Watch it demons or we will kill you" bon snapped back making us all laugh even harder. 

"First off when Amaimon attacked the camp years ago I was the one to stop him as you were to weak and now I am a demon king there's also our older brothers who are stronger"  I said with a sinister smirk which got them to shut up. 

"plus Rin here is stronger then most of us since he has fathers blue flames." Azazel added on which made the exorcists move ack in fear. 

"Now boys [lease stop scaring them we are here to get a peace treaty not start a war." moms voice appeared behind us. Yukio seemed to recognize her voice. 

"Sorry mom but they where threating us" I said and with that she sighed and apologised. 

"I want ice cream" I yelled grabbing Amaimon and Beelzebub and running off. I looked back to see we ere being followed by the rest of the group. After around 20 minutes we all arrived at the ice cream shop. Everyone minus the exorcists bought something. We left and walked around until we found a nice place to sit down. While Yukio and his class off idiots talked my family and I sat down and relaxed s well as making fun of the humans. 

"um... rin can I talk to you" I looked up to see a familiar blond girl. 

"What is it blondie if you have something to say then say it to us all" I said. I said this cause I didn't want to move and I was comfy having my head resting on Amaimons shoulder.   

"Well why did you leave and join the demons" she said it sounded like she was trying to sound intimidating but failed. 

"why" I asked which was followed by a low chuckle. 

"Because I was stabbed in the back by you lot who were my so called friends and bullied by rooster hair, blamed for everything  and was sentenced to death if I couldn't pass I stupid exam which I wasn't going to b able to pass because they would make it harder for me. Also don't called my family demons as they are more humane then any of you" I yelled everyone was quiet for a moment. I stood up and walked away all the humans eyes watching as I left. I don't know where I was going as it had been 300 years or so since I had last been here. 

"Hey can I ask you something" I heard yukio say I growled a bit and noticed his hand go closer to his gun. 

"heh I see your still scared or you still hate  me then mole face" I said before I stopped walking and looked him in the eyes. 

"What do you want to know" I continued.

"If you hate us that much why are you here" he said.

"I guess you think I volunteered don't you" he nodded. "I am here to be a vessel for father as I have his blood he can posses me and I will live. Also I came because I need new manga and want some more sweets." I said, he looked surprised. 

"Why would you let that monster posses you rin have you gone insane." he yelled. that was it I snapped.

"YES I AM INSANE. I BECAMES INSANE BECAUSE OF THE WAY YOU AND THAT CLASS OF YOURS TREATED ME AND FATHER IS NOT A MONSTER HE IS JUST LIKE FUJIMOTO SO DON'T YOU'VE NEVER MET HIM. UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO BURN YOU ON THE SPOT THEN I ADVISE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS KEEP YOUR DISTANCE" I shouted, subconsciously my mouth turned into a smile and blue flames slowly consumed me. 

"You really have become a monster" I heard him say.

"AND GUESS WHO'S AT FAULT" I yelled. With that I turned and walked off.

NO ONES POV

Rin had walked back to his apartment and just sat on the coach. his was stuck in his thoughts but was snapped out of it by a knock at the door. Lazily he made his way over to the door only to see Samuel and someone else. 

"What do you want Samuel and who's behind you" I said while opening the door. 

"Ah hello to you to baby brother also you don't recognize her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N 

Okay here is the update hope you like it. I was writing it during my online classes so yeah any way. 

CYA