Prologue

Night sky was covered by the smoke of the burning Palace of the FallenWings, Spiritin, the massacre has began as many were slay during the attack.

The Queen and King had eacaped along with a couple of dragons, they carry only their needed stuff, but amongst them, they carry a bigger package, the heir to the throne, they make it through the forest before reaching a port in the east, the dragons settled there for a few moments while the Queen and King talked quietly to themselves.

"You need to leave Sightspeaker, this place is no longer safe for you or our dragonet." The King said

"But, they'll kill you, you have to come with us!" Sightspeaker said as she hugged him

He smiled sadly returning a nuzzle to her snout putting his wings around his family, "I have to stay, our people need someone to lead, and I need you to protect our dragonet, he is the key to our hope."

She looked at him and hugged him more tightly, "I hope you'll stay alive Nightwielder.."

She said crying a bit, he touched snouts before letting her go with his dragonet

They decided to save their dragonet by over seas to a continent much safer and peaceful, Sightspeaker got on the boat where he wished her people goodbye as well to her mate, they sailed off as the dragonet watched his father disappear with the mist coming in to cover their spot...

Sightspeaker looked at her dragonet and hugged him with the slightest of tears coming down her, "Its okay my dragonet, everything will be fine.." They sailed for hours in the night, the stars pass over them, Nightspeaker watched the beautiful stars with even ones that zoomed by, Night's mother saw the shores of the Rainforest, she smiled as she sailed to it but she sensed a group of dragons behind them in the clouds.

"No no no, how they did find us-" the dragons shot fire at the boat, the boat was catched on fire it spread quickly, the Sightspeaker grabbed her dragonet and flew up to sky trying to reach the shore.

She kepted her dragonet close to her while the dragons follow them, one of the JawWings shot a stream of fire which it hits Sightspeaker and her Dragonet, they both fall from the sky and splashed hard into the water, the dragons looked at the storm that was approaching them.

"Leave them, let the storm deal with them, we done out job" the soldier said as they quickly left before it started to rain heavily, the storm pushed the water to the shores as they crash onto the beach, a single wave pushed the body of the heir dragonet on the beach, his movement was still as he was not blacked out, he was only able to make a wince before dropping his head down on the wet sand.

"By Pyrrhia's moons, get help, theres a dragont here and it wounded"!

A Nightwing said helping the wounded dragonet and the others helped out, they headed back to the Nightwing home in the rainforest where they quickly took him to the healers, a female healer Nightwing gasped at the sight of seeing the burned spot his eyes, she did everything she could as the little dragonets face covered with leafs, "I hope you'll be alright little one".

The Dragonet woke up after a hard sleep, he only saw dark as he tried to walk but fell on the floor, he winced which alerted the healer where she helped the dragon up, he was scared as he looked around but he still couldn't see.

"Woah woah, hey it's okay, your safe" the healer said claming the scared dragonet, he clamed down as he held the dragons huge talons, "What's your name little one"? She said softly

The dragonet stared at the sound of her voice, he silently said his name "M-my name is. Nightspeaker.."