The World Is Not As You Think

Worker is very hardworking. He is known to be the best worker. He takes pride in his work. Every morning, Worker starts his day with his usual breakfast – a cup of coffee and bread. He eats with all the other workers, who he considers his family. He would do anything, so far as to sacrifice himself for his family of workers and most importantly, his Queen. He knows that his life is dedicated to serving others, that he is nothing but a small cog in a huge machine known as society. His eyes are locked on only to what's in front of him. 

              Slacker always slacks off. He is known to be the most famous slacker. While many acquaintances of Worker disfavours him, many others like to associate themselves with him. He only does the minimum of his work, while spending the rest of his time socializing.

One day, both of them were assigned to the same mission – a dangerous mission of procuring food. With a slip of hands, many would end up living the last moments of their lives. Worker who took pride in his work was planning their strategy meticulously, while Slacker went off the grid and couldn't be found. Worker paid no heed to others and only concentrated on his work.

On the day of the mission, Worker was busy giving out orders, while Slacker is still nowhere to be seen. Many thought that Slacker would abort his mission as he is slacking off, so they proceed to depart to their destination without him. Overcoming one obstacle after another, they managed to complete their task flawlessly through cooperation. Little did they know, clouds started to gather, skies became darker.

Plit, plat. Big drops of water start to pour down from above. The water level was rising, they were at risk of getting washed down the stream. They have no choice but to quicken their pace at the fear of being sacrificed for their mission. However, nature doesn't wait for anyone. Many were feeling despair in this hopeless situation.

Slacker appeared from the crowd in this crucial moment.

"Climb up! There is a path above!"

While many disapproved of his suggestion, Worker silently followed his commands and urge others to do the same. Together, they reached their base with minimum loss. Every one of them were glad that this wasn't their last mission. While others hustle and bustle, a rookie walked up to Slacker in the corner of the room.

"Why are you being a social butterfly, when you're just an ant?"

Surprisingly, Worker joined in the conversation. "We all have our own part to play in life, so we can do it however we like best."

Slackerand Worker nodded and said together, "Because,

                                          The World is BIGGER than You Think."