He looked at the time, "we should go."

I sighed, "yeah, okay. Come on." We got up and walked out of the building and towards the park. We stayed out of sight, I looked over and saw Dabi waiting. I turned to Deku, "just stay here, out of sight. I'll be back in a little, okay?"

"Okay. Be careful, and if anything sets you off, just look over here or something."

"Too obvious. I'll just start throwing punches."

He smiled a bit, "right. Okay."

I turned and walked over to Dabi, he looked at me, slightly relieved, but still tense with worried eyes.

"Hey, Ochako. I promise I won't do anything."

"Good." I stayed a few feet away, "what did you want to talk about?"

"I just wanted to see you. You're with the heroes now?"

"Yeah, I am."

"And you remember everything?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Why did you leave?"

I paused, "I just couldn't stay there any more. I didn't want to be a villain, and I wanted to know what my old life was like."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I wasn't sure how you would react."

He glanced behind me, then back, "you didn't bring any heroes?"

"No."

"You sure about that?"

"Positive. Unless one followed me."

"Good." He grabbed my wrist, I pulled away and kicked him back. He went for me again, I moved away, then dodged a blade from Toga. I looked to my other side and saw Shigaraki standing there. "Come on, Ochako."

"Just come back."

"We miss you, girly."

"Well I don't miss you."

"You can be a villain again."

"No. I don't want to kill anyone."

"Well, you're going to. You were the best assassin we had. I didn't even want to chance losing you to get to that damn hero."

"Get someone else."

"Fine. We'll just take you then." Shigaraki lunged at me, then was punched hard. I looked over to Deku, who looked at me.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, thanks."

Shigaraki got up and glared at us, "guess you've been replaced, Dabi."

"Shut up, Shigaraki." I glared at him. Toga ran at me next, I dodged a blade, then punched her hard. She came at me again, I kicked her back, then dodged flames. Dabi went to punch me, I moved and pushed him into a tree. Toga went to stab me, I grabbed her wrist and back and slammed her down, then knocked her out. I turned to Dabi just before he shot flames at me again, I moved out of the way, then used my quirk on him. I pushed him into the ground and pinned him there. "Hey, Dabi."

"Hi, Ochako. How's it goin?"

"Pretty okay. Thanks for the subtle hints, by the way."

"Yeah, sure. How's Shoto?"

"Pretty okay I think. He left for work before I got up, so not much time for talking."

"Makes sense. I'm glad you're okay."