New Year's !! 🎇

Keigo's POV

10.00 am

Chicken Nuggies :

Hey babybird. Can I ask you somethin?

BabyBird <3 :

Hey what's up hun?

Chicken Nuggies :

So,um..are you free tonight?

BabyBird <3 :

Yea,why?

Chicken Nuggies :

Do you want to have dinner with me? Tonight? My place, 09.30 pm?

BabyBird <3 :

I'm all yours baby :)

Chicken Nuggies :

Love you babybird,see ya later *wink emoji*

09.00 pm

"Alrighty...dinner's almost ready" I said to myself. I always waited for this moment. My first new year with my belovely woman. My woman

09.15 pm

Dang,why I feel so nervous? Ohmygod i have to calm myself down..

I started circling around the dinner table i've prepared for you both. My heartbeat race faster than usual and I can't stop thinking about how beautiful Y/N will be.

09.25 pm

Oh dang,it's almost the time! 

I've already wearing my new black suit with a dark red tie that matches with my wings (It makes me look elegant tho,don't blame me).

Your POV

09.28 pm

You're standing in front of his door,preparing yourself to enter his apartment. It's been so long since you two have a proper dinner. The last time you two had dinner,it didn't work too well. Keigo has an emergency call and he was forced to leave you alone.

You knew that he has to save people and he's number 2 hero afterall. But this time,it's your chance to have a quality time with Keigo.

Keigo POV

09.29 pm

*knock knock*

'Oh she's coming!'

I opened my door to greet her but her sight looks so...gorgeus.

She's wearing a beautiful red dress with a necklace with my feather that I gave her. Her hair..her face..is this really my girlfriend? Dang it, I almost lost myself in the sight of her. I could never stop seeing that face everyday. How can I get so lucky?

"Hello? Earth to Keigo? You okay?" she start to chuckles because of my reaction

I'm blushing really hard that I think I might burn my face

"S-sorry..you look so..stunning babybird." I lean to kiss her in the lips earning a smile from her

"You also look very amazing too,Keigo" 

"Not as you do,princess"

She playfully roll her eyes. I take her to the dinner table that i set on the roof and judging by her look? I think she looks impressed and i can't stop to proud of myself. Well,i designed it pretty simple and elegant at the same time. And thankfully my house is pretty near with the ocean so i can manage it pretty well.