"What do you think your doing here?" Peter yells from the front of the car, he tries to come up from behind me until he sees me pull Savannah from the car, "I don't mean any harm, I just need to talk to your sister." He sees the worrieness in my eyes, and doesn't hesitate to take me to Talia. Her house was filled with family, nieces and nephews, grandkids, all running around the house. But they kept still when I came in with Savannah, "Where's my sister?" Some people point to the kitchen other to the basement. Then out of the shadows, two tall figures come walking out, Talia and Michael. "What can I help you with Argent." "It's not me who needs your help, its her." Savannah picks up her head from laying it down, looking at Talia. Her eyes turned from green to a deep gray color, "Who's her mother." I hesitate to answer but then blurt it out anyways, "Kate."

Everyone leaves the room, only having Peter, Michael, and Talia. I set her down on the floor and they watch her, she crawls around but doesn't touch anything, she walks to a table and then stops and growls at it. "She doesn't seem to touch things that aren't hers, like she's keeping a distance from other peoples property." Michael whispers to Talia, "How long has she been like this." "I don't know I think since she was 2 months, she would wake up with scratches over her face and arms, but just recently she started to shred things." Talia walks over to her, picking her up carefully. "She's quite stunning for a baby, how old is she? 1 year." "Only 4 months." They turn to look at me like I did something wrong.

The door slams and Talia's oldest daughter comes running in the room, "Look mommy! Look what Derek did!" She shows her a ripped up toy, and then her doll face is scratched up. "Laura what did I say about slamming the door." Michael grabs her by her shoulders holding her back. "Go to your room, and play there." Talia returns to examine Savannah, searching for something, and then finds it. "This birthmark of hers? Do any of you have it." She lifts her sleeve, revealing a smudged picture of what looks like a wolf howling to the moon. "No, her parents aren't werewolf's, but Kate did get bit when she was pregnant with her." "Does she know what kind of werewolf it was." Michael asks me, but I had no idea.

After a couple of hours trying to figure out what Savannah was, Talia made an agreement with me. "I'll train her. She is a werewolf, but it will take a couple of years depending on how fast she learns, I'll be able to know what type of werewolf she is. Just pray that she doesn't turn into the worst kind." We sit in the living room, watching the way Savannah and Laura play with each other, "Heh, look mommy, she likes me." Savannah has her hands on her shoulder, looking at Laura. Then she crawls to Peter, and then Talia. They play for a while, before Rafael calls me in a hurry.

"Where are you?" I step away from the Hale's and into the foyer, "I'm nearby, just give me a couple of minutes. I'll explain everything later." Walking back into the room, I say goodbye to Talia and her family, grabbing Savannah on the way out. "Thank you, for your help. I don't know what I would do if I just let her grow up like this." "Your just trying to protect her, like an uncle does."

Talia's POV

"Do you have any idea what she is." Michael whispers to me, as I wave to Chris and Savannah leave. "She's a different type of werewolf, something that I've never heard before. I just hope that I have enough knowledge to help her out." Michael rubs my shoulders, trying to relax me. "You'll know when the time is right to do something about her."

I grab Derek who's sitting on the front porch with my sister-in-law, Carson, "Was that a hunter?" I nod my head, trying to ignore her but keeps asking the same damn question every time. "What was he doing here?" I take a deep breath trying to calm me down, "The girl he brought in is a werewolf, but I just don't know what type she is. Now stop worrying about him, as long as I keep the promise in training his Niece he won't hurt us, I can't promise anything about the child. She's too dangerous to be around my children without control, I can't take that risk."