Total Marks: 86/100

Review: I just want you to change your book cover and description a little to get more readers in near future. Except that your story is perfect for anyone who is looking for a good fan fiction for long time. Keep Going You Are Doing Good Author-nim!!!!!;

Be with You by SL-BTSILLION

Total Marks ~ 100 Marks for following the rules - 5/5 Marks for reader interaction- 5/5 Marks for book cover: 5/5 Your book cover was the first thing that truly attract me to read the book further. With this cover you can always get tons of readers for your story. Marks for book description: 5/5 The book description was as a judge or a reader would like to read, neither a long boring writing nor a short one. The author has wrote the description uniquely for her readers Marks for book title: 3/5 Book title matched the story well. No doubt in that but it was a common title for fan fiction book or any romance book so I will suggest the author to get a unique name for the book.

Marks for social message: 4/5 Marks for book plot: 8/10 The author has made the plot uniquely and interesting for readers. Marks for grammar and vocabulary: 19/20 Marks for plot twist: 9/10 I really like the roller coaster ride that the author has made for her readers. Marks for character development: 9/10 Author has made her characters uniquely. I liked Celeste's bubbly, spunky character and Tae's gorgeous one. Marks for creativity and way of writing: 8/10 The writing was simple but yet captivating which made the story easy for readers to understand. Marks for my opinion on the book: 9/10 Seriously your book made my day. According to me the author has spun her story well with bubbly Celeste, Taehyung, Kookie and Mc at first.

Total Marks: 90/100

Review: I think making your book title uniquely from other stories can bring more readers to your story. Except that the book is a perfect piece of writing. Keep Going You Are Doing Good Author-nim!!!!!!!

Judge: __dew_drops__

Pearl Green by hana_imagines

Rules - 5 Reader interaction - 5 Book cover - 4 Book description - 5 Book title - 4 Social message - 3 Book plot - 9 Grammar and vocabulary - 19 Plot twist - 8 Emotions and character development - 9 Creativity and way of writing - 8 *10
Marks for your opinion - 9

Total: 88/100 *90/100

Review:
This book is really interesting like the story line is common but in a very different way. The way author pen down her words is really interesting..... I said this book has somewhat common plot as others but it's interestingly a very different vibe. The character development is really interesting....... although the story is not complete but I was able to figure out the missing Mysterious part... because there were instances the author almost revealed the plot. But once again this book is pretty interesting and I'm definitely gonna read it till last.

Judge: _things_and_stuff_

Pretending by yourauthor_ace

Rules: 5
Reader interactions: 5
Cover: 5
The cover came off to me as a bit surprising, I like how you got the text combinated with it at, and made the title PoP while the text that's actually also important still visible.
Description: 3
A little less points for description, to be honest it isn't bad at all. But, I think it's just too short, like you got so many good sentences and things in your book that just got left unused while that description is just left with one sentence.
Title: 5
Message: 5
I like how it was all combinated and worded together. There are beautiful things that can be taken out of this book and quite literally get written on the paper for you to just sit and stare at it while you keep digging and digging into the meanings.
Plot: 10
I don't think that there's much to say, since the book is pretty well prepared I would say, and executed, the plot really sat together with the story.