"Alright"

The doctor smiled and took a seat in front of the girl. Occasionally eyeing the vein in her arm as it started to rise. Waiting a bit to make sure they'd get a good amount of blood without draining her system.

"Have you been sexually active?"

"No"

[F/n] moved her gaze over to Oguma for a minute. Noticing how when the question popped up he seemed to finally look up from his phone. Giving a small nod at his answer, almost as if anything other than that wouldn't be accepted.

"Any pains, aches or feelings of uncomfortableness anywhere in the body for no reason?"

"No"

She watched closely as the herbivore wrote down everything the girl was telling her. Checking off certain boxes along with it. 

"Any certain questions you have for me?"

"Is it possible for a human to have a relationship with a non-human?"

The deer flinched at the human's words. Looking back at Oguma to see if she should answer this question or not. Finding that he wouldn't seem to help, noticing the look that was written all over his face. 

"Well there hasn't been one recorded..."

"So is that a no?"

"I wouldn't say no but..."

The doctor was trying to find the right words to say. Human bodies compared to the beasts around were completely different. Though there were a few that seemed rather similar it was a hard question to answer.

So she just took the approach of different species dating and procreating that have been studied in the past. Though that wasn't too good of an example to use.

"I believe that it can work, but it would have to be closely monitored-"

"That won't be necessary"

The male cut in before either of the woman could continue. Standing up and straitening out his attire.

"There's no need for questions like those, [F/n], nothing like that will happen to you in the future"

Said girl looked down, flinching a bit when the woman suddenly put the needle into her arm. Not bothering to look as she felt the blood training out of her and into small capsules. 

"Did Louis put that into your head? Or was it someone from the academy?"