Day 22 +23: Ice cold and melted hurts

En başından başla

"Really" she asks making Jagged shrug while smiling.

"Bruce nice to see you again" Jagged says making the Wayne's jaws drop.

"Nice to see you too Jagged" Bruce says smiling.

"These is my wife Penny and these two are my adopted kids Luka and Marinette. The other two are my unofficially adopted kids Kagami Tsurangi and Chloe bougouries" Jagged says. "Guys this is one of my closest friends Bruce and his kids"

"Hi/hey/hello" everyone from Jagged's side says.

"Nice to meet you this is my fiance Selena, my adoptive kids dick, Tim, Stephanie, Jason, Cass and Barbra and finally my biological son Damian" guys this is-"

"Jagged Stone" Dick, Tim, Stephanie and Jason chorus.

"I'm such a big fan" Dick squeals.

"You my 3rd favourite singer" Tim says.

"Tt idiots" Damian says making Marinette snicker.

"3rd" Jagged asks raising an eyebrow.

"Right after LC and Nette who tie for first and Queen C and melodic fencer who tie for second" Jason says making Penny full on laugh.

"Beaten by my own kids" he says as Luka and Marinette fist bump while Chloe and Kagami join Penny in laughing.

"Oh my God" they squealed realizing what Jagged said.

"That's enough" Bruce says amused. Jagged frowns seeing how Marinette refused to meet anyone's eye. "Jagged and his family will be staying with us for a couple of weeks" Bruce says making them squeal again. "Guys"

"Sorry" they say at the same time.

"Anyway I'm mostly here because I have two single daughters" Jagged says grinning.

"Not again" Marinette mumbles glaring at Jagged. "Uncle J you did not"

"First if all I adopted you over a year ago I'm sure I'm no longer your uncle and secondly you need someone in your life" Jagged says smirking.

"Okay dad I don't need another stalker or lover" Marinette says gritting her teeth. "Chloe is single as well I don't get why you don't ever try to set her up with someone"

"Actually Chloe is in this too and you don't have stalkers" Jagged says.

"What now" Chloe asks only to be ignored.

"Oh right I have fans. Famous actors, famous athletes, famous singers even the f*cking prince of China who all fill my room to the brim with gifts trying to win me over" Marinette says making the Wayne's jaws drop.

"I don't see the problem with that" Jagged shrugs.

"I have a whole suit just for the gifts, gold diamonds you name it infact I don't know how much of it I've donated it still refuses to decrease. I admit I keep quite a few but it gets annoying after time" Marinette says.

"Yes having a prince want to marry you is quite annoying" Chloe says sarcastically.

"I'm already a Queen I don't need to rules over another country with a stuck up king who can barely spell his name" Marinette says making the MPS snicker.

"Okay I admit it that does sound annoying" Chloe says. "Please don't include me in your schemes"

"Give them a chance" Jagged begs as Penny, Luka and Kagami laugh.

"Fine" both girls say at the same time sighing.

"Okay Marinette lift your head and look everyone in the eyes" Jagged says beaming. Marinette sighs lifting her head for the very first time.