𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐭

Começar do início

"Can I have my cloak back then?" He quizzes and she sighs before untying it from her leg.

"Why do you want it so bad?"

"It's just apart of my Mandalorian look," He says, yet his voice betrays him.

"Tell me why or I'm not giving it back,"

"It makes me look..." He mumbles the last part.

"Say it!" She exclaims with a large smile.

"It makes me look cool," He says, averting his gaze.

"Incorrect," She says, handing it back to him. "It makes you look hot," She whispers before turning her attention on the man.

"I...Um..." He looks at Kenna who is smirking at him. "I was told you...can...lead us to others of my kind," He says, glaring daggers at Kenna. "The inn...over there?" The Frog man nods before the couple pick up their spawns and get ready to leave. Kenna sees a tanned woman watching them in a cloak before she disappears when a crowd of people go by. She sees Din was also looking over to where that woman was before he follows the couple, Kenna and Anakin behind.

~~~

They enter the inn and Kenna pinches her nose. Something smells rotten inside of this dank place. Din thanks the Frog people before they are guided to sit down at a table. Before Kenna can reach it, a human male steps in front of her with a smirk.

"Nice lightsabers," He begins, handing her a cup which she politely refuses. "Jedi?" He asks,

"Something like that," She sees a puck hanging from his belt. "Bounty Hunter?"

"Something like that," He responds, chuckling.

"Well, nice talking to you, bye," She tries to move around him but he side-steps to stop her moving away.

"Hey," He says in a dark tone. "We're not finished here,"

"Well, I am," He narrows her eyes and puts down the drinks.

"I'm trying to be nice, lady,"

"I think she said she is finished," The familiar modulated voice says from behind him. He turns and sees the intimidating Mandalorian glaring at him, his arms folded.

"This is none of your business, pal, get lost," He says, trying to stand up against him.

"She's my wife," He states before punching him across the face. Kenna gasps and covers her mouth with the hand not supporting the baby. The entire inn goes quiet for a few seconds, looking between the injured bounty hunter, the angry Mandalorian and the shocked Jedi. The chattering begins to build up again while Din grabs Kenna by the shoulder and takes her to their assigned table.

"Din, there was no need to punch him," She says in a whisper as she sets the child down in between them.

"He was trying to make a move on a member of my clan," He begins, his voice rough. "I couldn't let that happened," Kenna smiles slightly.

"You're too protective,"

"I think I'm the perfect amount of protective," He responds cooly, glaring at the bounty hunter who has gotten up, cupping his jaw.

"What can I get you?" A server asks nervously after seeing the showdown.

"Nothing for me," He begins. "A bowl of chowder for my friend," He says, looking down at the child.

"And you?" He asks Kenna.

"Um..." She looks at sees the chowder is what makes the place stink. "I'm fine,"