Currently writing: The Bad Boy's Game and Tutoring Mr. Millionaire
Coming soon: TBA
Completed: Childhood Lovers, Past Lovers, and Leather Kisses.
Things everyone should know about me -
1. I used to like to read more than write, but that has changed now. Why live in somebody else's world when I can live in my own?
2. I love everything from the past - music, fashion, and lifestyle. Anything from the 20's to the 80's
3. There are two things I cannot stand in this world - domestic abuse and cutting (I'm a big supporter of TWLOHA)
4. I write to escape.
5. When I don't write for a long time, I get really cranky and cooky.
6. I can be very insecure but also very confident.
7. After I finish school, I wish to travel the world and write about what I see.
8. I leave my Wattpad page open on my browser, so if I don't respond, I promise I'm not ignoring you.
9. I'm a sweetheart to everyone, except the people who do wrong against me. Then, you don't want to mess with me.
10. Music is my everything.
Geology question: Name three types of rock -- classic rock, punk rock, hard rock.
"From the outside, a guy can seem perfect, in looks, in reputation, in personality. From the outside, a girl can seem happily content with her studious life and her perfect boyfriend. From the outside, a relationship can seem flawless and problem-free. It’s not until you step inside, peel off the outer layer, turn the next page, that you see the other side of the story. If I have learned one thing from this detrimental relationship, it’s that nothing is as it seems. Everything and everyone has another side, another layer, another face, and another story." - Riley Jenner in "Leather Kisses."