His birthday (part one).

Explicit content

Jo's pov

I wake up at 8am, which is pretty early for us. I am sleeping on Hero's shoulder. I open my eyes. I look at Hero-he is still sleeping. I look out the tall window located right across the bed in his London house. It's pretty outside-the perfect weather for Hero's birthday. I instantly feel  the excitement like it would be my birthday. I look back at Hero and smile feeling so content with him in this peaceful moment. Still laying on his chest, his arm wrapped around my shoulders, I feel him lightly shift.

'Ms. Langford, has no-one told you that it's inappropriate to watch people sleeping?' he says chuckling still with closed eyes, trying to kiss me.

I quickly turn on my other side and proudly reply. 'Good morning to you too. And don't flatter yourself, I wasn't even looking at you.' 

Hero turns to my side and hugs me from behind. 'Oh, trying to impress me by quoting the only book series you've read? Okay, I see you.'

'Happy birthday by the way!' I say relaxing in this arms and smiling, even though he probably can't see it.

'Awww, thank you baby. So what have you planned for my special day?'

'Bold of you to assume that I've planned something.' I reply teasing him. 'What do you want to do?' Hero has planned a party with his friends on the Saturday and his parents are working on a project this week, so it leaves him completely for me today.

'Easy. Spend the day with you. Have a shower sex, then have waffles for breakfast, go for a walk in town, watch a movie and then maybe we could have some more sex. That's about it.' he says proudly.

'Oh wow, so specific Mr. Fiennes-Tiffin. What makes you think that I will agree on this madness?' I say turning to him in a mocking curiosity.

He leans in and kisses me on the lips. It's a short but gentle kiss. He draws back from the kiss. 'Because you are madly in love with me!'

I smile a huge smile at him, climb out of the bed and head to the bathroom. I take off his t-shirt that I slept in, so I am left only with my panties and-not turning around-quip teasingly. 'Never mind, I am heading to the shower. Enjoy yourself.'

I hear him gulp and get out of the bed really fast, running behind me. 'Not so fast, love!' 

Hero's pov

I catch her, swing around and throw her over my shoulder. She has already undressed herself. Laughing, I put her right under the shoulder head and turn on the water.

'Ah! So cold!' she exclaims hiding behind my back.

'So sorry baby.' I say regulating the water so it's the perfect temperature. I grab her by the elbow, pull her under the shower head and press her against my bare body. I am already so turned on, but again-when haven't I been hard for Jo. I kiss her-a deep passionate kiss-and hear her moan against my mouth. She grabs my dick with one hand, tracing her nails down my back with the other. I grab her face with both my hands and start tracing a line of kisses down her neck, stopping right above her collarbone. I groan leaving a wet hickey there.

I lift Jo on the odd 'shelf' in our shower. She puts her arms around my shoulders. She is kissing me on the mouth when I start rubbing her clit. God, she's so wet for me.

'Ahh, Hero!' she moans in my mouth. I put my dick inside her.

'Fuck, you feel so good baby.' I say into her mouth.

Jo wraps her legs around my body pulling us closer to each other. We start breathing faster keeping our breaths at the same peace.

'Faster please!' She exclaims in pleasure. Her wish is my demand. I start getting faster feeling us both come close to our climax. I trace my hands all over her body, enjoying her hot breath against my shoulder crook.

'Jo I'm gonna come.' I groan still moving myself in and out of her, just the way she likes it. 

'Mhmm...' is all she murmurs. Her voice is so sexy that I come undone in pleasure. I watch my queen throw her head back against the shoulder glass and contract in pleasure. She's so fucking pretty. We catch our breaths and, smiling at each other, I lift her off the 'shelf'. We finish cleaning ourselves and we climb out of the shower.

'Well that's one step closer to completing your 'birthday-boy wish list'.' Jo says in between brushing her teeth and doing her skincare routine. She looks at me, standing behind her in the mirror.

'Thank you, that was amazing. Ten out of ten would do it again.' I say returning her smirk in the mirror and leaving a quick kiss on her neck.

She leaves the bathroom to go get ready. I lean against the sink watching behind her. She drops down her towel, leaving her completely naked body for me to look at. I smile, because I know she's teasing me. Anddd I'm already hard again. She puts on her Calvin underwear. I love all the sexy lacy bras and panties, but there's something about seeing her in plain but neat Calvin underwear and she knows that.

She turns her head back and smiles proudly, noticing the bulge under my towel, so I take it as an invitation. When I am almost out of the bathroom, she pushes hard at my chest.

'But..' I whine.

'Yeez, so eager Beuregard. Have some self-control and save yourself for later.' Jo literally laughs at my face. She quickly puts on jeans and a sweater.

'You know it's never a problem, when it comes to you.' I wink at her.

'I'll go make breakfast, but you,' she puts a finger against me giving a quick peck on my lips. 'Better put on some clothes.'

'As you wish ma'am!' I hear her laugh after me.