Sure!

Izuku's POV
I woke up with an overly sore back aand sat up 'What time is it..?' I thought and looked at the clock '1:37 AM..' I thought again.  I Got up quietly and got dressed into some PJ's and walked out to the common room area. I saw Mr.Aizawa awake and on his phone with Eri and Shinsou. "Hello Mr.Aizawa.." I yawned out. "Problem child, why are you up at this time?" Aizawa asked. "I woke up and cant fall asleep.." I Sat down and Eri sat next to me and fell asleep. I held her closely. "Oh, well then" Aizawa said then looked at Eri "Shes finally asleep, she refused to sleep until her 'cuddle buddy' came to hold her close and tell her that her quirk is amazing" Aizawa then smiled. "Heh..yup"I replied. Denki walked out of the room and went behind the couch then wrapped his arms around me. "Heya" He said smiling. "Oh hello Kami.." I yawned. Kacchan then walked out of Todoroki's dorm with Todoroki and sat down. I made an "Ooo" Noise towards the two other males. "Oh shush!" Kacchan almost yelled. I put Eri in her bed and walked back into my room with Denki but before I could walk in after Denki Aizawa said "Wait, Problem child, Do you think you could babysit Eri tomorrow?" He looked right at me. "Sure!" I said and walked right into my room and shut the door, laying back down in the middle of the two boys, in which Kami had gotten Kiri into PJ's. "I love you both" I said. "We love you too" Kami replied and we both fell asleep.

A/N-Hey everyone! 🐤🎀Author-Chan🎀🐤 here! I just wanted to say that the views on this story is phenomenal! Im so glas we got over 🌙5.8K Views🌙 on this story! Thank you for all your support my panda's! 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕤 and (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Stay Safe!♥