Part 2- Dating!

~No ones POV~

Izuku woke up cuddling with Kirishima. A light blush covered his face. Kirishima woke up with a smile and said "Goodmorning cupcake" Even though he was awake he was still sleepy. Izuku blushed a red that was 3x as dark as the blush he had at first. "Morning!" He said happily. "We should get dressed" Kirishima said as he got up, helping Izuku up as well. "Ok!" Izuku said with a sweet smile. "Today we can wear whatever we want" Kirishima said to Izu as he closed the bathroom door. Izuku's first thought was 'TAKE HIS HOODIE!' so he went into Kiri's closet and grabbed a hoodie that said "I belong to Red Riot". Izuku laughed a bit because Kiri had hoodies like this so Uraraka wouldn't take his hoodies. He put on the hoodie and ran to his dorm, grabbed some shorts that were pink, and ran back to Kirishima's dorm. Izuku sat on Kirishima's bed and put on his black high heeled boots 

Kirishima walked out of the bathroom and a nice shade of red went across his face when he saw Izuku in his hoodie, the black boots, and the pink shorts

Kirishima walked out of the bathroom and a nice shade of red went across his face when he saw Izuku in his hoodie, the black boots, and the pink shorts. "YOUR SO CUTE!" Kirishima said as he walked over to Izuku and kissed him. Izuku kissed him back and said "We should get to class." Kirishima got up and helped Izu up. "Then lets go!" Kirishima said grabbing Izuku's hand. Kirishima and Izuku walked to class and opened the door. Uraraka saw them walk in holding hands and said "OMG IZUKUS GOT A BOYFRIEND!" Denki, Sero, Bakugou, and Mina turned their heads and saw them at the classroom door. Kirishima gave Izuku a kiss on the head and walked to his seat next to Uraraka. Surprisingly Uraraka didn't ask questions. Izuku sat next to Iida where he usually sat and not even 5 seconds after he sat down Aizawa walked in with the villains. Almost everyone screamed but Bakugou said, or yelled "WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE?!?!" "They are here to explain to you what being a villain is like" Aizawa responded. "WHY?" Bakugou was still yelling. "Just in case someone here wants to become a villain in the future" Aizawa responded back rather calmly. Bakugou calmed back down and the villains started explaining. School was done in 4 hours. As soon as the bell rang Izuku and literally everyone else stood up and ran out of the classroom, running back to the dorms. Mina dived onto the couch. "I MISSED THIS COMFORT" she said as she hit the soft couch. Denki sat down next to Mina and said "Same here." Izuku and Kirishima walked in, hand in hand, talking about how they hated today's class. "Yo, Izu!" Mina yelled from across the room. "Come sit with us! Your little boyfriend can too!" "Ok!" Izuku replied and almost dragged Kirishima across the room on the couch in front of Mina and Denki. "So when did you guys start dating?" Mina asked as soon as she said that Bakugou had walked in with Todoroki. "Yesterday!" Izuku had replied to Mina's question. "Yesterday what?" Bakugou said with a sneer. "Oh! Kacchan! Mina just asked me when me and Kiri started dating!" Izuku replied to Bakugou's question. All you could see was Bakugou roll his eyes and go to his dorm. Izuku looked at the clock and it read 1:37 AM. "Im going to bed, wanna come Kiri?" Izuku has said to everyone. "Sure" Kirishima had replied to his question and headed to Izuku's dorm. Izuku layed down on his bed and Kirishima layed next to him, spooning him making Izuku the little spoon. "I love you" Kirishima whispered in his ear and bit his neck making a Hickey appear. "I-i love you too" Izuku said back stuttering making sure he didn't moan. Izuku fell asleep while Kirishima whispered sweet nothing in his ear and gave him more Hickeys across the back of his neck. Kirishima fell asleep soon after the last Hickey and they both slept for the whole night.

A/N:Hello everybody! 𒈞𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟 or 🐨乇ммιє here! I just wanted to let you know that im sorry i haven't been updating actual chapters. I had😃𝕎𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕜 and i had no idea what to do. I just came up with this 𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝔂 and i hope i did good. ๖ۣۜ𝓢𝓶𝓾𝓽 will be in a chapter when i write this aℓoภe on my bed! Bye!