Chapter 5

Sick. That is how I feel, sick. With a throbbing head, I climb out of my bed. I feel even worse when I stand up so I sit down again. Everything just hurts. I fall back so I'm laying on my back. I officially hate mondays. Luckily I don't have school for another few weeks, otherwise I will be skipping my first day of school.

I walk into the kitchen, zombie-like. I probably look like a mess with my tangled hair and over sized T-shirt. Chuck stayed over and that I why I am sick. Every time I go to bed after 10, I'm sick the next day. Its strange actually.

 We we're up until 4, so I had like two hours of sleep because I can't stay in bed after seven, no matter what.

Its raining outside and automatically I shiver just to think about the cold. I then make myself a nice cup of hot coco.

"Make some for me tooooooo!" Chuck yells and attacks me. Again.

"You should seriously considering taking up wrestling"

"I tried it once.. But it didn't quite work out" she says, awkwardly scratching behind her ear.

"What happened? You attacked the coach when you greeted her?" I laughed pouring the hot chocolates in mugs, and threw a few mini marshmallows on top.

"No! I'm not that stupid" she says rolling her eyes. "I wrestled with a kid that was five years younger than me, and kind of broke his arm.. And his pinky finger.. And his back.. And he now wears plastic teeth.. Hehe, oops?"

"You should not have kids one day" I gave her her cup and walked into the living room.

"Hey, what can I say? I'm a natural at breaking stuff" giving me the biggest smile she has.

*later*

"Honey! I have a surprise for you!" My mom called me from somewhere in our house, its not a home yet, it just doesn't feel right.

I stood up from my bed and walked through all of the rooms so I could find my mom. Chuck left a few hours ago.

"Where are you?" I called back.

"In here" she says popping her head out of a random door. Yeah, I haven't been through the whole house yet. Its weird actually, I'm a very curious person so normally I would be everywhere.

"Yeah?" I ask as I got to the door. My mom opened it and the first thing I thought when I saw it was: Wow.

My mom has made one of the spare rooms an art room just for me! The walls are all white, and a wooden floor which felt awesome when you walked barefoot. There is wooden easel in the one corner, you can see that its brand new. With a smallish table next to it. On the table is lot of jars filled with my paintbrushes. On the other side of the easel is a book case with all of the colors paint you can imagine. The walls are filled with blank canvases standing on the ground and everything that I need for my paintings is in this room.

"Wow" I whisper. Its not that much but still, that my mom would do something like this for me, it must have cost a fortune!

"Mom, how did you-"

"I'm so glad you like it sweetie!" I hugged her so tight I practically squeezed her guts out.

"What about Lizzy?" I asked suddenly wondering if my sister is going to be mad at me. She always does that, every time I get something, she starts yelling and act as if no one ever cares about her.

"I did something for her too" my mother smiled. "Come look" she waved for me to follow her, I walked behind her until we got to another room. She opened the door and it was pink, the walls, the floor, the roof even the window panes was pink, all kinds of shades. With all of my sisters toys scattered around on a white couch, a table with 4 seats and a tea set, a few bean bags and a doll house. "This is so awesome! She's going to love it" I say felling the soft Hello Kitty curtains.

"Lizzy, Honey? Can you come here for a second?" My mom called outside the door.

"Okay mommy" my sister happily came skipping down the hall.

When she walked into the room her eyes where as big as wagon wheels. "Mommy! I LOVE it!" She jumped into my mothers arms and thanked her so many times I can't even count it.

"I'm so sorry we had to move, guys. I really am. I hope we can be happy here" my mom smiled at us. Maybe the move wasn't that bad after all..

----------------------------------------------------

Its filler-ey, I'm sorry. My laptop was stupid and I  was so sick the last few weeks. My lungs hurts like crazy. But ANYWAY, I hope you enjoyed the chapter, I will try to write as soon as possible :D.

Vote & Comment