Sleeping With An Married Man: Chapter Four

Here is chapter four i need votes and comments!!!!!!

If I paid close attention I would have known. I would have seen this coming. I was never lucky and if anything bad luck was always on my side. I stood there my mouth opened as I stared at him. He hasn’t changed even though a few months he seemed to have grown more handsome.

“Mr. Johnson.” The way he had said my name still affected me after all what he did me. “I didn’t see you so I was scared that you found out,” he looked at me and I froze, “I’m glad that’s not the case.” I didn’t know what to say. I stared at him. This can’t be happening!

I was planning on moving on and be happy with Baily. “Take a seat Justin. It’s been awhile and sadly you missed class. And if I’m not correct if you don’t hurry you’re going to miss your next class.” My body moved on its own and I took a seat in the leather chair. My body felt numb. I didn’t know how I felt.

Did I want to cry? To shout? “Say something.”

“W-Why?” he smiled softly.

“Is that your new favorite question? Ask something different.”

“Why are you where?” I asked.

Collin smiled and leaned back into his chair making a squeaking sound. I looked at him and took him in. He looked nice like I said. His hair the same style like he had when I first time I saw him but he was allowing his beard to grow back. It gave him a mature look. He was wearing a suit without a tie with his shirt to be unbuttoned just a little on the top. He looked amazing and mouthwatering.

“I promise you I didn’t know that you were coming here. I was teaching once I left but I guess it’s fate that put us together.” He smiled at me and for a moment I was about to snap.

“Like hell.” I got up.

“Justin?”

“Not talk to me. I am switching out of your class.” I said getting my stuff that I unknowingly dropped. Collin got up also.

“Wait!”

“I am done waiting Collin.” I said and for a moment I was going to cry. Collin grabbed my arm and looked at me with angry brown eyes. I flinched at the sudden blast of heat that I felt go through my body. He must have felt it too cause he just stood there looking down at me.

“It’s too late to switch out of classes and you are the one who needs me.”  I looked at him glaring at him. How dare he say I need him. Without much thought I slapped him with my other hand.

“Let me you bastard!” I shouted since my slap must have been week cause it didn’t affect him at all. Collin glared at me and suddenly pulled me into his arms. “He-” I started when he lifted my chin up and then he kissed me. I felt my body go still.

“Justin?” Collin pulled away to look at me, “J-Justin I’m….” he let me go and took a step away. I sniffed and wiped the tears away. I had no reason to be crying. It was his fault not mine, “I am not sorry for the kiss. Or the time I spent with. But I am sorry that I hurt you. But you won’t be able to switch out of my class.” He went back to his desk and grabbed a folder.

“This is everything you missed today in my class. You should be able to catch up.” He held the folder out and I just stared at it. I looked at him and he looked like he wanted to say something. “Justin…”

“Go to hell Mr. Black.” I walked to his door and slamming it behind me. I got my phone trying to find out who I should call. Chris and Aaron were in class and Baily was somewhere. Madison was on her date so that meant I was alone. Alone.

I went into the bathroom and into the first stall and cried. I didn’t know what was wrong, maybe because after all this time I was unable to get the answer out of like I wanted. That all I did was cry and slap him and it wasn’t even a good slap.

I hugged myself crying. Forget that I was missing my class. I was hurting.

~

Collin’s POV:

I stood there with the folder in hand still staring at the door where he just left once again. I dropped the folder and then fell back into my chair. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw that Justin was accepted I was thrilled.

I was able to see him after so long. I wanted to hold him to tell him what really happened on why I had to leave. That I still loved him. But I couldn’t believe it when I read out his name in class. My eyes searched for him in the overcrowded classroom that I was now in charge of.

He wasn’t there. I was disappointed but then the fear kicked in that he switched out of my class. I wouldn’t be surprised. I could see Justin do something. But to think that he would come to me himself! I knew that he didn’t know it was me but just to hear my name go past those lips that I loved so much. I took a shaky breath smiling to myself.

One side of my face throbbing in pain. The pain kicked in about two seconds after he hit me and I was surprised cause who knew he could pack such a slap? I laughed sounding completely silly. I didn’t even hear my door open again.

“What are you so happy about?” I looked to see my wife.

“Anna,” I glared at her. She smiled sweetly at me, “I thought I said not to bother me at work?” Anna hummed as she looked around my office as her green cat like eyes took in everything. She was wearing her hair up in a neat bun with her bangs pinned to the side wearing a turtleneck dress with a long fur coat. And let’s not forget that fat rock on her ring finger. She always had to have the best and most expensive clothing.

“I know but I had something to show you dear that couldn’t wait when you came home drunk from your nightly bar nights.” She said in a cold voice. I flinched at that as if she just slapped me. I wasn’t proud of my drinking habits even now that I started teaching. It wouldn’t be good for me, she didn’t wait for me to say anything when she pulled out a piece of paper.

“What is this? Divorce papers?” I asked and Anna laughed.

“No sweetie. It’s even better than that. Read it.” she smiled and didn’t even wait until I opened and read it for myself, “See you at home.” she said closing the door silently behind her. I frowned and looked at the envelope.

I pulled my chair away and looked for the shredder but something sad to look at it. I sighed shaking my head. Whatever Anna had planned couldn’t be worse than marrying her unable to be happy with Justin. I got out my envelope opener and slowly the envelope.

I dropped the envelope I didn’t have to finish reading the letter.

Congratulation husband you’re a father.

The proof from the doctor was there.

Anna was pregnant.

_____

yes yes i know shocker!!! did you guys see that coming? tell me what you guys think please and now to the next update!!!!