Sleeping With An Married Man: Chapter Fourteen

It's been a long time but I hope you guys like it. I really am happy and would like to thank everyone supporting me and all that good stuff. I want to wish you guys a merry christmas and an happy new year even though I'm like really late. Well i want you guys to know that I love you and to thank ya'll for your support and love.

Colin’s POV:

I frowned as I looked at my attendance slip. It’s been two weeks and Justin has yet shown up for one class. I thought that we were over this advoiding each other and shit. “Dear I was wondering if you could come with me to pick out things for the baby’s room.” I looked up from the papers to see Anna. I took in her appearance to see that she cut her long flowing locks allowing the wavy locks to frame her face even more making her seem more innocent then what she really was.

“Anna.” I said as she continued on her talk about how we were going to have to tell everyone the good news. Ha. “Anna!” I had to use a certain tone with her just to shut up.

“What? What dear? Do you want to wait I mean people at work are going to wonder why I’m getting rounder and I’m not going to allow these people to think that I’m getting fat,” she laughed but I didn’t find it funny. I wasn’t laughing. She still looked the same and it’s been months. No baby fat no round belly. Nothing.

“Why did you cut your hair?” I asked and she frowned rubbing the short hair.

“You just noticing it?” she asked and I had to sigh. I have been stuck on Justin and fixing whatever that could be saved from our relationship which I was hoping for more. I even got Anna to say that I could have an affair as long as I played the perfect husband. “You remember our deal dear?” I frowned at her question, “You have to act like the perfect husband if you want your little slut.” Her green eyes turning dark and looking completely cruel.

“He’s not a slut.” I said throw clench teeth. “I’m sick and tired of both you and my father saying that bout him. The slut is you.” I said and watched as Anna just watched me for a moment before laughing out loud like I said wasn’t cruel but a funny joke.

“Oh Colin. You’re funny calling me a slut now. Who is the real slut, the one that is stealing a woman’s man? It’s that little Justin of yours that’s a slut.” She said before she laid a baby magazine on my desk covering my notes, “If I was you I would be looking for stuff for a little one because I’m wanting people to know as soon as possible.” She said as she walked out my door.

I sighed closing my eyes feeling a headache forming. My body moved on it’s on and next thing I know I finishing up my second glass of straight crown. As the dark liquid burnt down my throat warming the pit my stomach. I closed my eyes not even feeling the buzz. I was tired and just wanted everything to go as planned.

But somehow it wasn’t.

~

“Are you ok Dr. Colin?” I looked up from my papers to see Bailey watching me with worried filled eyes. I looked up at my student and nodded.

“Just a rough night. My wife is expecting so just you know.” I said not wanting to put my troubles on a student. “What’s the problem?” I asked moving my stuff out the way as Bailey took a seat across from me.

“Nothing. I just wanted to say hi and thank you for helping me out. Really.” He said smiling. I sighed and nodded my head pounding from the over drinking. I shouldn’t have drunk so much last night. Drinking myself to sleep of course. “But I don’t mind me saying this but shouldn’t you be happy that you’re having a child instead of drinking.” I frowned at his statement, “You reek of alcohol.” I couldn’t help but blush, “I don’t know what the issue is but don’t let alcohol ruin your life.” He said before leaving me with my mouth wide open.

I was embarrassed.

~

“Justin. This is my seventh time calling. I don’t know what I did wrong but I love you.” I said ending the call like I did the same like I did the past calls. I sighed and tried to think of something on how to find out to speak to him to find out what I did so wrong.

I sat down on the couch rubbing my face, “You know you should know by now that you won’t be getting an answer.” I looked behind me to see Anna. I rolled my eyes drinking a glass of crown. “Drinking isn’t good for your lungs.” She said.

I licked the drops of alcohol of my lick and then suddenly felt weight on my shoulders, “What.” I couldn’t help the venom in my tone. Anna slowly rubbed my shoulders as she kissed my neck.

“I know you’re mad at me.” She said as she rubbed my tight knots and as much as I wanted to deny that her touch disgusted me to the core it didn’t. She had magic hands. No, for a matter of fact her whole body was magical. “But I know what can make you not mad at me.” She said as her hands moved towards my shirt and started unbuttoning the while rubbing my chest.

“And what is that?” I asked playing dumb when I already knew what it was.

“A game of drinking.” I frowned. Not what I was thinking. She came around with an expensive looking bottle. “Oh nothing you can’t handle since you drink crown like it’s water so this should be nothing.” She said as she poured us two cups.

“Are you trying to kill me with alcohol poison?” I asked as I grabbed my cup downing the shot. The burn was amazing and left me feeling all warm.

“Good right?” she asked as she was filling her cup. I didn’t see her drink it but next thing I know it she’s filling and I’m drinking. “Slow down.” She said and I frowned looking up. Slow down? This was only my third? “You know let’s get you in bed.” Her voice sounded so far away.

“There you go.” I fell on the soft bed.

“Wh-where am I?” I asked rolling on the soft sheets groaning as I felt sick from the sudden movement.

“Oh baby.” Anna came into view on top of me. I blacked out again only to hearing moaning. I frowned when Anna came into view. My body felt stiff as Anna bounced up and down on top of me. “Ah. R-Right there!” she moaned as she continued to grind on me. I felt sick. I didn’t want this. “Aw don’t cry.” She said and was rubbing my face as she continued to grind on top of me kissing my face like we were lovers.

I felt myself release and I couldn’t help it. I didn’t even know that I was so close but I didn’t even feel anything and I felt sick. She got up off of me, “I’m going to take a shower.” She said and then she left me.

~

Justin’s POV:

“I love you.” I couldn’t help my heart beating. I frowned as my phone began to ring. “H-Hey…”

“Colin?” I frowned his voice sound off, “Are you ok?”

“C-can we meet up somewhere?” he asked his words slurring. “I-I’m sorry….I’m sorry I m-made you mad. I-I didn’t mean too! I-I love you. P-Please love me. Please tell me you love me.” He sobbed into the phone and I was so shocked.

“I-I love you too.” I couldn’t deny him that when he sound so upset; so heart broken. “I-I’m coming.” I promised getting up.

“Where are you going?” I stopped in my tracks when I remembered who I was with. I turned to see Bailey feeling torn.

“I-I-I gotta go.” And then I left Bailey and went straight to Colin.