74.

{.74. Evviva gli Sposi}

Carina Bella Zabini had been devastated since Luna Lovegood had been kidnapped by the snatchers

Carina Bella Zabini had been devastated since Luna Lovegood had been kidnapped by the snatchers. She could only think about the torment that she would be faced with and she couldn't help but feel incredibly guilty that she hadn't tried harder to help her. All she wanted to do was wallow over the Christmas holidays thinking of Luna and not leave her room.

Fred Weasley on the other hand, had different ideas. He didn't like seeing the girl he loved so dearly crying in her room and self-loathing, he had wanted to help her as best as he could but all she wanted was cuddles but Fred Weasley had better ideas than cuddles. He knew that Carina loved Christmas and all he wanted to do was make this Christmas the best Carina had in years.

He was going to marry her.

The idea was choppy but he had permission off Leonardo to use his Devon home where Fred's family, Kian, Jamie and the rest of their family and Blaise would be there waiting for her. The location was under the Fidelius charm so there would be no way there would be intruders and Bill was going to apparate everyone from Muriel's to the secret location. Even Charlie Weasley was making the trip from Romania and Professor McGonagall was coming because everyone knew that Carina idolised the woman.

Fred didn't really know why he'd gone from wanting to wait to marry Carina to wanting to marry her immediately. He was scared for whatever the future would hold and he wanted to make sure he spent his life loving Carina Bella Zabini, until his last breath. He wanted to show her that despite the hardship she was going through, he was always going to be there for her. What they had was forever. Despite the fact that Carina and Orion were soul mates, he thought that he and Carina were meant for each other, it wasn't just their souls, it was their entire lives, despite their differences their lives were completely in sync.

The two understood each other, they were two parts of the same being and despite not being literal soulmates like Carina and Orion. He loved his position in her life. Freddie knew that he'd never overtake Blaise or Orion in the list of Carina's main boys but he knew how bloody important he was to her and that despite everything she was the love of his life. He would never love anyone else and that he was sure of.

Fred had given each person a small task to complete, Molly Weasley had absolutely no say in the events as Fred wanted to be completely in control and have a stress free day. He wanted it to be as perfect for Carina as possible. They had even sent an owl to Eleonora to ask if she would like to be part of the festivities. Leonardo had said she was trying to protect her children so Fred thought he'd at least give the opportunity for her to be present. He knew how important Carina's mum was to her despite whatever she said.