Chapter 1

You sigh.

"Stressed?" Asked Yukimura.

"A little bit.." You replied.

"Don't worry! We'll win this match, even if we don't... It'll be a fun game!" Said Kariya.

"You're right, but still! I'm stressing soo bad." You said.

Hakuryuu walks toward you. "We've never fought together before, so I'll make sure to win." He said in confidence.

"Me too." Said Yukimura.

"I'm also here too!" Smiled Taiyou.

"Let's do this." You smiled.

You all stand up and walk out of the locker room walking toward the field.

The time has come, the greatest event of history in the soccer world.

"THE GRAND EXHIBITION!" shouted the commentator.

"On the left side of the field there's the first Japanese player's who has won the football frontier international Inazuma Legend Japan! on the left side the elite group formed from the holy road tournament, Shinsei inazuma japan!" Continued the Commentator.

Yep, you were chosen to be in Shinsei Inazuma Japan on the defense or aka as also a libero.

Both captain from the two teams walks toward each other and shake hands, Tenma and Endou.

You were soo excited to play against the Legendary inazuma eleven player's!

Both team goes to their position, Shinsei inazuma japan starts the kick-off, our forward are Tsurugi Kyousuke and Hakuryuu.

The match begin as Hakuryuu uses his incredible speed to dodge Gouenji and Shirou, Hakuryuu passes the ball to Kyousuke.

Both forward of your team dribble toward the goal, Kyousuke kicks the ball in air, Tsunami jumps to get the ball but Hakuryuu jumps even higher than him and calls out his Keshin.

"Seijuu shining dragon!" Hakuryuu dragon Keshin appears from the ground and uses its mouth to grab the ball. "Armor!" Hakuryuu uses his Keshin armor. "Dragon blast!" Hakuryuu uses his Keshin hissatsu and shoot toward the goal.

Unexpectedly Endou abandons the goal running toward our side of the field, you then notice the three defender of the opposite team has gathered on front of the goal.

They uses "deep jungle" and easily blocked Hakuryuu's Keshin hissatsu.

"So cool..." You mumbled.

"Focus [F/N]!" Shouted Kirino.

"R-right !" You shake your head and focus back on the match.

Tsunami uses his hissatsu to do a shoot chain with Endou, Endou uses his "Gigantic head" hissatsu and score the first goal.

GOAL!

0:1

Your mouth wide open in shock.

"Everyone let's play soccer!" Shouted Tenma raising his fist.

You close your mouth, you look at Tenma and nod.

The match resume as the opponent do the kick-off you were running toward the front to block the opponent avoiding from shooting but you bumped into Hakuryuu.

"Hey! Hakuryuu it's not the time to be amazed by the opponent's play!" You pout, you then stopped when you notice Hakuryuu and Kyousuke are looking at the sky.

"Guy's..?" You look at them then raise your head and your eyes widen when you saw... A building flying ?

Then you saw a light... LANDING TOWARD US!