Goalkeeper

You all fell back at the beginning on front of Kongming Estate door outside, your poor butt fell on the hard ground.

But poor Wonderbat, Zhang landed on him while falling.

"Are you okay?" Ask Tenma then held out his hand at you.

"I'm fine!" You smile and take his hand, you get up with his help but then notice Shinsuke lecturing Liu about being a good goalkeeper.

"What is Shinsuke talking about?" You asked to Tenma.

"Ah.. Well actually, when you were minded control, Liu had to play the goalkeeper." Answered Tenma.

"What. The. Earth ?" You said a bit shocked.

"Yeah, he didn't want to stand behind and let his brother controlled by our enemies." Said Shindou walking toward us.

"I see.. Then let's try again!" You said to your team.

Tenma nod with Shindou.

|Back again in this room|

The fire came back when you all walked in this room again, the ball and candlestick are still there and didn't moved at all.

"Liu please stand back and let us solve the puzzle!" Said Shinsuke angry at him.

"I do whatever I want." Respond Liu.

"Actually, I think I already solved it, if SOMEONE could've listened to me instead of doing things." You said raising your hand glaring at Liu and his brother's.

"So? How do we solve this puzzle?" Ask Kyousuke.

"Hehe, you're enough clever to see it Kyousuke." You Smirked then pick up the ball then show Kyousuke how to solve the puzzle.

Kyousuke immediately notice the it and smirk. "Not bad, I also think it's this way." Said Kyousuke.

The rest of the team look at you and Kyousuke confused.

"Since you know, shoot in the ball, you have a better shoot than I do." You smiled.

"Sure." Said Kyousuke and took the ball then put it down and shoot in it directly toward the fire, the ball comes out with fire than land in the candlestick lightning it.

The mechanism activated and create a path to a exit door for us.

"You two did it!" Said Tenma.

"Like we say in French, Bravo!" You said.

Kyousuke smile then nod.

We all walked to the third floor.

...

"Nope-" You tried to leave but Kyousuke grabbed your back outfit to stop you from leaving

You give up on escaping since you know that Kyousuke was gonna let you go this soon.

This gave you horror vibes you hate this, You rather eat vegetables than going in there.

Kyousuke drag you in walking in the room to find an exit to this place.

"I hate it, I hate it, I hate it." You mumbled so scared behind Kyousuke.

"AHHHH !" You then hear Kariya screaming behind you.

You see the dolls being able to WALK JUST LIKE IN HORROR Movies! You all started to run but in the end we got surrounded by many of them.

A soccer ball appears outta nowhere and hit right on the face of Wonderbat and bounce in Tenma's arms.

"This is a soccer ball?!" Said Tenma surprised.

The dark room get lightning by candles sticked to the walls and you all see a soccer field in the middle of the room.

"I see, we need to win against those dolls to go to the next step." You said.

Then Liu tell us that he wants to be the goalkeeper of this match, Shinsuke didn't agree and tries to convince Tenma to refuse, but Liu brother's stopped Shinsuke because of their strenght and tall heights...

You tap Liu's two brothers back, they turn toward you.

"Let go of Shinsuke." You ordered.

"Huh ? " They both look at you.

"It's very disrespectful to hold someone smaller than you, are you perhaps underestimating this person?" You glared.

They gulped and shakes their heads and put down Shinsuke.

"[F/N]..." Shinsuke look at you a bit sad.

"Don't worry, I'll protect the goals and attack at the same time." You whispered to him.

"Okay..." He replied.

You were put as a forward for this match.

Whistle!

The dolls start the kick-off and dribble toward you.

They tries to do a rough play and charge at you, you immediately dodged them.

The dolls uses an hissatsu trying to score against Liu, but Liu uses his both hands and blocked the hissatsu.

"Impressive.." You thought but you've noticed that Liu has injured a bit his right hand by trying to block it.

"It's our turn!" Shouted Liu and pass the ball to Kirino, Kirino pass it to Taiyou.

Taiyou dribble toward the dolls goal, he call out his Keshin and shoot in the ball.

The dolls tries to block it with an hissatsu but fails.

0:1

The match resume and the dolls do the kick-off, they pass the ball to each other and dribble toward the goal.

The doll uses again the same hissatsu trying to score, you immediately go between Liu and the ball and kicked the ball out of the field.

"You could've let me blocked it!" Said Liu.

"No. You hurted your hand from the last catch." You said pointing at Liu right hand.

"Hmpf, you are good with observing, but I won't give up! I still have my left one!" Said Liu.

"I knew you would say that." You shrugged and walked back to your position.

The match resumed again, the doll use its hissatsu again but this time Liu bei mostly uses his Left arm then uses his head to switch the trajectory of the ball, the ball falls out of the field once again.

"Shinsuke! Switch with me as goalkeeper." Said Liu.

"is he giving up?" you heard midori.

"My will has not yielded, I only protect what I can that's all." Said Liu walking toward Shinsuke.

You look at the scene Between Liu and Shinsuke, these two are different yet they have a thing in commun.

Shinsuke is the perfect person to Mixi max with Liu.

The match resume as the doll does perfect passes to each other dodging you and your teammates.

The doll use the same hissatsu and shoot toward the goal, but something was off.. Shinsuke didn't moved at all and letted the ball get in the goal.

Is there something bothering Shinsuke..?